Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I have another collecting problem....so I have these two cards

I want to know which one is the hobby version and which is the Target version....or if they are both the same

They are both numbered to 999

Scans:

From Z. Completed Rainbows (Minus 1/1s)

ANY help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a lot!!
I wish I could help. I hate these kind of identification problems. I feel like an idiot because I'm rarely able to figure out which card is retail and which is hobby. It's frustrating sometimes.
Dont worry Im on trhe same boat as you lol. If it werent for serial numbers sometimes, I'd be lost
Can't say 100% but I think those are both the target version.
I too can not tell the difference half the time. 2010 Absolute Memorabilia retail and hobby base both look identical to me???
(06-22-2011 08:21 PM)kennycooks Wrote: [ -> ]I too can not tell the difference half the time. 2010 Absolute Memorabilia retail and hobby base both look identical to me???

The retail are plain looking the hobby have like a holofoil look almost. They are more shiny.
Those are both Target versions. There isnt a hobby longevity.
(06-22-2011 08:29 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: [ -> ]Those are both Target versions. There isnt a hobby longevity.

That explains a lot I have been searching since finding this thread. I should of went by my belief that if it can't be found in a google search it doesn't exist lol.
(06-22-2011 08:27 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]The retail are plain looking the hobby have like a holofoil look almost. They are more shiny.

I'll take your word for it lol. Maybe it's because I am colorblind, but they look identical to me.
(06-22-2011 08:31 PM)kennycooks Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take your word for it lol. Maybe it's because I am colorblind, but they look identical to me.

Are you positive you have one of each it may be that the ones you have are the same lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's