Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Eagles signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was wondering if anyone could make one for me? I'd be willing to pay for it. Please PM me.
(06-22-2011 09:20 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Was wondering if anyone could make one for me? I'd be willing to pay for it. Please PM me.

hi there! most of these fine folks who make banners will only take a thank you or a card for their time... well the NICE folks anyway's...
: )
when i get home from work today i will PM a couple of members and see about a sweet Eagles banner for you.
pantley did mine the kind soul.. i NEED to put it back up.. but i love the old school Bears poster i have...
hehe..
(06-22-2011 09:34 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]hi there! most of these fine folks who make banners will only take a thank you or a card for their time... well the NICE folks anyway's...
: )
when i get home from work today i will PM a couple of members and see about a sweet Eagles banner for you.
pantley did mine the kind soul.. i NEED to put it back up.. but i love the old school Bears poster i have...
hehe..

That looks great. I thinks its about time that i put something there besides words. Thanks for the help!
PM Sent
(06-22-2011 12:09 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]PM Sent

Thank you! thank you! thank you! koolkellygirl for the sweet banner.
(06-22-2011 12:27 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! thank you! thank you! koolkellygirl for the sweet banner.

It was just a quickie until you can get something customized for you. You are welcome!
What the heck kelly I didn't even know you did banners. That's a great job!
(06-22-2011 12:32 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck kelly I didn't even know you did banners. That's a great job!

It's funny cause I can't seem to make one for myself that looks ok, and then I decided to do a quickie for Mike, and I think it looks pretty decent for my first one
What program do you use to create them? Photoshop or something?
(06-22-2011 06:00 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]What program do you use to create them? Photoshop or something?

I have Photoshop Elements 9
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's