Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for or purchase Vladimir Guerrero cards with him in an Expos uniform. I am going to make him my other PC player, even though I hardly have enough money to get stuff for my Soriano PC. lol.

Anyway, feel free to send me offers. And if you have any Alfonso Sorianos that you want to include in there or in another deal, send those over too.

Thanks!
i'll sell vlad and soriano for some coin. check me and make me an offer
i have to vlad cards from when he was a prospect so he is not in a expos card but it was from there farm team take a look and let me know looking to sell them
Offer sent....
I've got some that are not in my ORG. I'll get them put in tonight. You looking for base, inserts, parallels, etc.

(06-21-2011 10:42 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for or purchase Vladimir Guerrero cards with him in an Expos uniform. I am going to make him my other PC player, even though I hardly have enough money to get stuff for my Soriano PC. lol.

Anyway, feel free to send me offers. And if you have any Alfonso Sorianos that you want to include in there or in another deal, send those over too.

Thanks!
(06-21-2011 10:42 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for or purchase Vladimir Guerrero cards with him in an Expos uniform. I am going to make him my other PC player, even though I hardly have enough money to get stuff for my Soriano PC. lol.

Thanks!

i got 1..its a 2000 topps and its in my diamond dig collection if you have one we can trade.
i have a bat card of him, pm me
Reference URL's