Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that some of the values for the '11 Topps Series 2 are out, I have marked some for trade if anyone is interested.
I'm interested in some of your inserts from series 2 such as the kimballs, 60yot and duos and such. Let me know if you're interested in trading those away. ALso my org is up to date so if you have a moment, check out what i have and if you see anything you like, we'll go from there.
@muz0:
Once the values are out for those inserts, I'll mark them for trade. I'll set up a trade once those are available. Thanks!
No problems! WHat about base cards. DO you need any to complete the set?
I need several base for my set. If I have anything else you can use let me know.
@CEO: Offer sent.
Interested in some of your cards. Offer sent.
(06-21-2011 01:07 PM)86champs Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in some of your cards. Offer sent.

I'll look over it after I get back from lunch. Thanks!
(06-21-2011 01:08 PM)thelostfan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look over it after I get back from lunch. Thanks!

Thanks for the trade!!!
are u still looking for comm patches? I have markaikis from s1 and a bunch from s2 if u r

(06-21-2011 09:05 AM)thelostfan Wrote: [ -> ]Now that some of the values for the '11 Topps Series 2 are out, I have marked some for trade if anyone is interested.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's