Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sweet pickups bud Smile

Hey by the way I LOVE your avatar. Did RUN DMC inspire that? I used to listen to them when I was a kid, loved em Big Grin
(06-18-2011 09:37 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pickups bud Smile

Hey by the way I LOVE your avatar. Did RUN DMC inspire that? I used to listen to them when I was a kid, loved em Big Grin

Thanks. Yeah, I call Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie DRC all the time. I was listening to some Run DMC and....BAM brain wave
(06-18-2011 09:38 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Yeah, I call Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie DRC all the time. I was listening to some Run DMC and....BAM brain wave

Definitely cool and creative Big Grin
(06-18-2011 09:41 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely cool and creative Big Grin

It's my fantasy football team this year haha(if there is football)
(06-18-2011 09:44 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]It's my fantasy football team this year haha(if there is football)

I'm hopin these guys in negotiations are thinkin of the fans (at least just a little) would love to see football happen this year.
Mailday 6/22/11

[Image: 003-1.jpg]
[Image: 002.jpg]
DRC blue xfractor 13/30
[Image: 001.jpg]
Not football, but still a mailday

[Image: 001.jpg]
See you haven't gotten the B yet or have you? Nice stuff btw.
(06-23-2011 02:39 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]See you haven't gotten the B yet or have you? Nice stuff btw.

He can't ship till saturday. But the B is mine Smile
Awesome does that mean it's complete? Sorry don't want to go through I'm lazy lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's