Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on the chase for the 2006 Topps Allen & Ginter autographed Danica Patrick card numbered to 100. It's been a rough search so far with no luck and I was hoping a fellow collector might have a lead on one that was available? PM me with any info, I gotta have this card!!!
Good Luck Guy. Danica cards are hard to come by and not to many people are willing to give them up. I used my one of her to get a Jimmie Johnson Auto.
(03-29-2011 12:46 PM)r and k sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck Guy. Danica cards are hard to come by and not to many people are willing to give them up. I used my one of her to get a Jimmie Johnson Auto.

Yeah, she is pretty hot to get... I've got two other of her other auto cards but I'm really set on getting the Aleena & Ginter!
I pulled the one I had out of the very first box of 2011 Press Pass I opened. If you see the name Hot Plugs on here, look at one of his post or open his profile and you will see the one I traded him for the Jimmie Johnson Auto.
(03-29-2011 12:20 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on the chase for the 2006 Topps Allen & Ginter autographed Danica Patrick card numbered to 100. It's been a rough search so far with no luck and I was hoping a fellow collector might have a lead on one that was available? PM me with any info, I gotta have this card!!!

Hoped putting this thread out there again may lead to a good lead! Been looking for the Topps Allen & Ginter D. Patrick auto 2006 card for a long time and hoping to bring this search to an end...
Still searching...
Why'd you bump this one, instead of the other thread that was way more active? Just wondering.
(10-07-2011 01:00 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Why'd you bump this one, instead of the other thread that was way more active? Just wondering.

First one I came across in my old threads... Been a while since I bumped it to the top.
(10-06-2011 04:19 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]Still searching...

I've been looking for you too. I am going to 3 card shows next weekend and I am flying out to Lousiana to see a friend and gonna hit a couple shops also!
(10-08-2011 06:08 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been looking for you too. I am going to 3 card shows next weekend and I am flying out to Lousiana to see a friend and gonna hit a couple shops also!

That's awesome, I appreciate it-
Reference URL's