Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I am new to Beckett so I hope I am posting in the correct spot. I have been searching for my "white whale" and have turned to you for help after months of searching. I am looking for the 2004 Ultimate Collection Will Clark Jersey/Auto combo. Its the Giants version I am seeking as I have the others. Any help would be appreciated and a finders fee could be negotiated if needed. Thanks alot for your time and any help!
I would probably contact Drew, who has this Will Clark collection. If anyone would know, its gotta be him...
http://www.thrill22.com/
Is this card numbered out of 30 made?
(03-17-2011 10:04 PM)ryanwestfield Wrote: [ -> ]Is this card numbered out of 30 made?

Its numbered to /50.
bump....
(03-23-2011 07:09 PM)cheetos Wrote: [ -> ]bump....
Did you contact Drew? Any luck thru him?
(03-23-2011 11:02 PM)astroburn Wrote: [ -> ]Did you contact Drew? Any luck thru him?

I emailed him last week, but no reply thus far
cheetos, contact me gamm828@yahoo.com. i have what u r looking for, but don't have an extra - may be able to help u with other clarks. jg
(08-25-2011 06:48 PM)jgamm Wrote: [ -> ]cheetos, contact me gamm828@yahoo.com. i have what u r looking for, but don't have an extra - may be able to help u with other clarks. jg

email sent Smile
love the avatar!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's