Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The only reason I collect these is because they sure are sweet lookin. No goal....No pressure.....Just Sweet....Here it is....

Comments welcome..... :-)
Pretty colors nice cards
(03-10-2011 05:28 PM)husker 101 Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty colors nice cards

Thanks Husker!!!
Wow...
Those are amazing...
Nice PC, sick jersey card/autos...
I'm puting that rookie patch set together too, but it must be a minimum 3 color patch. IMO, they are the best looking since SP authentic is no longer available. About half way there...
Very cool...I like the no pressure part! Got any doubles? ;-)
(03-10-2011 07:26 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...
Those are amazing...
Nice PC, sick jersey card/autos...

Thanks dude!!!! Totally enjoying collecting these.
(03-10-2011 10:13 PM)cougarpoop Wrote: [ -> ]I'm puting that rookie patch set together too, but it must be a minimum 3 color patch. IMO, they are the best looking since SP authentic is no longer available. About half way there...

I totally agree with ya. I will accept 2 colors though and the LaFell I got in a sweet trade but want to swap that one out. I will let ya know if I come across any I think you can use!!!
(03-10-2011 10:35 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool...I like the no pressure part! Got any doubles? ;-)

Thanks girl!!! Don't have any doubles YET but will think of you when I do. And if you come across one you don't want I know I have a sweet card I can trade ya for it Wink
to the top
(03-11-2011 06:35 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dude!!!! Totally enjoying collecting these.

I totally agree with ya. I will accept 2 colors though and the LaFell I got in a sweet trade but want to swap that one out. I will let ya know if I come across any I think you can use!!!

Thanks girl!!! Don't have any doubles YET but will think of you when I do. And if you come across one you don't want I know I have a sweet card I can trade ya for it Wink

A sweet card with a patch & an auto on it? Cuz I know you have one of those...
(03-11-2011 08:06 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]A sweet card with a patch & an auto on it? Cuz I know you have one of those...

You bet. You might even like the player that's on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's