Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello
I was just surprised to see I can only put 10 images per post. Is there a way to increase that? As I got a Whale of a post coming up, that will have at least 10 pictures for one player....

Thanks
J.J.
I thought they had that fixed...it was initially set at 10 - but supposedly increased. I'll check back with the IT group
(02-22-2011 10:23 PM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]I thought they had that fixed...it was initially set at 10 - but supposedly increased. I'll check back with the IT group

Thanks, I thaught I saw that on one of the things on here but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for your help! and happy collecting
Any updates on the 10 images per post?
i can post more then 10 images.
The only way I can post more than 10 is to make a post with 10, then reply to that post with 10 more images. It then attaches those 10 to the previous 10. If someone replies before my reply then it doesn't work. When I simply try to post more than 10 the board says warning your post contains 16 images please correct, or something to that affect and it won't let me post the thread. I've noticed most people only post 10 so I'm guessing it's a problem most are having.

Can you post more than 10 in this thread?
Anyone?
might have something to do with member level? i know ive done posts with much more than 10 pics
Last time I tried to post pics it limited me to 10, but I saw posts by others that had dozens of images so I have no idea what is going on.
I ran into that problem again too- I kept hitting post and it posted about the 5th time
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's