Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello all! I've been working on this master set since 2006 when this product was released. I have collected all the rookie auto tickets and now working on parallel cards #d out of /1, /25, /199, /100, /250, /1000. I will update with the rest when I can.

If you have anything that you may be able to help me out with please let me know. I've never traded before but have a whole lot to offer. Just let me know the players/sets/teams you are looking for.

Let me know what you all think, enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very impressive!
Thanks! Although collecting the 1/1's will be impossible Tongue but trying to pick them up if I can.
(02-09-2011 11:16 PM)forthecommonman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Although collecting the 1/1's will be impossible Tongue but trying to pick them up if I can.

very nice collection. I won't lie, I'm EXTREMELY jealous at that Jennings/Kirtman dual auto.
Very nice collection...keep it up!
Very sweet collection man....I will keep my eyes open for you!!!
PM sent
sick collection!!
Very, very nice looking collection! Looks like you got some really awesome auto cards there. Good luck with the rest of it!
Thanks all for looking and for the responses. I will start scanning cards for potential trade bait.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's