Cart 0

1997-98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems

Filters

  • Price Range
  • To

Stats Zone

Beckett real time pricing

  • Total Cards
  • 123
  • # of MEM
  • 0
  • # of RC
  • 0
  • # of AU
  • 0
  • # of SER
  • 123

Other Actions

Set Information

Serially numbered to 100, this 123-card set is a parallel to the basic set. The card fronts feature a full color red background for 90% of the production run, while a full green color background accounts for the remaining 10%. To ascertain values of the green cards, please refer to the multiplier listed below coupled with the value of the red card.

Header lines

Description Price Low Price High
Market Report
  Title SER # PRINT RUN LO HI Actions
Title   MINTNM-MT+NM-MTNMEX-MTEXVG-EXVGGOODPOOR
Title   GemMtMintNmMt+NmMtNrMtExMtExVgExVgGoodPoor