I've been a collector/trader/dealer for 12 years. I deal mainly in high - top tier high end autos but I will do dink and dunk trades as well. Only about 75% of my inventory is available in organize, the other 25% can be made visible if it is for something i just can not live without. There is still plenty of quality mid-high end items available in there though. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Really looking for RARE Inserts from any sport.
~ALWAYS TRADING, BUYING AND SELLING~
My Forum Threads | My Forum Posts