What’s on your Hobby Holiday Wish List?

By Andrew Tolentino | BSCM Editor

Want to see your name in the coming Holiday Gift Guide issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly?

Without the trouble of sitting in the lap of some stranger at the mall, this is an opportunity to share what you’re hoping to get (or give) this holiday season. Sure, it’s a little early — considering that Halloween hasn’t even happened yet. But we’re curious as to what products, cards, players, teams and other memorabilia might be on present-inclined collector wish lists.

Comment with your name, where you live (city and state) and what hobby gifts you’re wishing for or recommending this season. We’ll print a few holiday desires from below in Beckett Sports Card Monthly, and who knows?

Your wishes just might come true.

1. Tyler Yaremchuk
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:16 PM | Permalink

Tyler Yaremchuk, St. Albert, Alberta Canada. On my holiday wishlist i would love a taylor Hall auto rc and a Jeff Skinner auto rc (so i could have every major rookies auto from the 10-11 season) Also i would want a box of 11-12 Panini certified (my favorite Panini product). And a box of Upper deck Artifcats (My favorite Upper Deck product). Hope my wishes come true!!

2. Jeff
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:17 PM | Permalink

My holiday wishlist is a box of triple threads or marquee :)

3. Lee Patton
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:23 PM | Permalink

A 2010-11 Panini Dominion Hockey NHL Hobby Box or Case.

4. XstreamINsanity
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:37 PM | Permalink

Name: Jason
    City, State: Warner Robins, GA
    Wish List: As a Pistons collector, any Pistons cards I don’t already have are always on my wish list, regardless of the holiday. However, I’m really trying to save up because I want to get a few packs, or even a box, of 2010-11 Totally Certified. And if I don’t have enough money to buy any cards, I want to at least get up enough money to send some cards in for grading. Hoping Santa (my paycheck) is going to be good to me this year with some of the drama I’ve been through. :)

5. Nick Tegeler
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:43 PM | Permalink

Nick Tegeler
    Evansville, Indiana

My wish list:
    1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC
    Derek Jeter SP Foil RC
    1 Box 2011 Crown Royale Football
    1 Box 2011 Topps Triple Threads Baseball
    For the NBA lockout to end so we can get some NEW Basketball cards

6. Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:43 PM | Permalink

I’m Larry Pauley from Loves Park, IL. And my holiday wish list includes a cut signature card (or Historic Autographs PSA cut) of Cy Young. Been trying to add him to my stable for a while now, and just can’t seem to win the right auction.

7. joe howard
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:56 PM | Permalink

Hi my name is joe from brenham texas(CowboysFanatic in the forums) and all i want for christmas this year is a box of 2011 panini gold standard! I been tracking this product since it was announced here and cant wait to see it

8. Emily Adcock, Stinson Beach CA
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:57 PM | Permalink

I would love to find an ITG Going for Gold: Canadian Women’s National Team box set. I’m having a tough time finding one!

9. Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 04:58 PM | Permalink

Andrew Meeusen, Phoenix, AZ

I typically buy cards by the pack, not the box, and usually the lower-end stuff. This Christmas, I would love to be able to bust one box of something high-end. You know, just to say I did. Maybe Santa can bring me a box of 2011 Topps Triple Threads baseball. That would make my Christmas really nice!

10. Patrick Mortensen
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 05:47 PM | Permalink

Patrick Mortensen
    Bloomingdale, NJ
    For this upcoming holiday season I am hoping to get my cousin a Brett Gardener Auto RC. She is 9 and took a big interest in the hobby after I gave her a bunch of ’10 Heritage cards. She, unfortunately, likes the Yankees and considers Brett her “boyfriend”. She would definitely get a big kick out of that X-mas gift. For myself, I’m considering treating myself to a Leaf Metal Draft Hak-Ju Lee Auto. This is his first auto card and a big time get for me. I lucked out and scooped up 4 of his ’10 Bowman Chrome Orange Ref. when they were relatively cheaper than they are now. I was hoping he would of penned his name to Bowman card first, but Leaf Metal has a nice design and will have to do for now. They are my 2 holiday wishes and I hope they will come true!

11. David Johnson
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 05:49 PM | Permalink

I would love for Topps to put out a card with a “Then/Now” theme for the Expos/Nationals with autographs from Gary Carter and Ivan Rodriguez. Heck, even if it wasn’t a card and it was a litho or something else with that I would be ecstatic.
    David Johnson – Ocala, FL

12. chrisolds
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 06:39 PM | Permalink

Name: Chris Olds
    Location: The Office Beside Tolentino’s

I’m not greedy … I want a clean (no creases to face) pro graded low-grade T206 Christy Mathewson dark cap. Hook a bro up, Santa! This one! http://promoimg.beckett.com/news/news-content/uploads/2011/10/Mathewson.jpg

13. mike / San Diego, CA.
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 07:13 PM | Permalink

My holiday wishlist would be any box of Topps UFC cards. Thanks.

14. Dean Eaton
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 07:16 PM | Permalink

I would like to have any vintage cards from the St. Louis Cardinals and a couple boxes of 2011 Bowman Draft picks and Prospects.

15. Pablo Garza
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 07:24 PM | Permalink

A box of 2011 Bowman Sterling Football would be nice! And a Mark Ingram autograph rookie card would be good too. Who Dat!

Pablo Garza – Los Angeles, CA

16. Trey Hickman
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 07:51 PM | Permalink

I would love to get my mitts on a box of 2011 Topps Platinum Football. In terms of pure aesthetic value, these beauties are beyond compare. The ultra-sleek base cards include a top-flight crop of rookies and the usual compliment of star veterans. Then you have the ever-present and highly desired lot of inserts. This product is supreme in every way, and visions of relic cards are already dancing in my head.

Trey Hickman
    West Blocton, Alabama

17. Trey Hickman
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 08:46 PM | Permalink

*complement

Trey Hickman
    West Blocton, Alabama

18. Colby Bunner
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 09:20 PM | Permalink

Willie Mays RC, Willie McCovey RC, Juan Marichal RC

19. michael runyon
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 10:12 PM | Permalink

Well my Christmas wish would be 2011 Legends racing from press pass. It is my favorite release every year and there are so many pearsons in it this year I cant wait to get started.

I finally completed the 2008 legends pearson card by buying the three card 2008 inscription set. This leaves me only neeeding the two pearsons quad autographs from five star.

I guess that would have to be a wish also . I would love to be able to open a box of press five star. They didnt release it this year but I am sure there are unopened boxes somewhere.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all

20. Jackson Vose
    Posted Friday October 14th, 2011 at 11:57 PM | Permalink

Jackson Vose from Roseville, CA

I would like a box of 2011 Topps Update Series…always love the Update sets

21. Anthony Chu
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 02:40 AM | Permalink

Anthony from Richmond, British Columbia.

For my holiday wishlist, I’d love to land an upcoming painted Parkhurst Masterpiece card. That’s probably not very likely, so in the event that doesn’t happen, I’d love to get a tin of UD’s All-Time Greats. That product was awesome and I’d love another shot at a nine-card auto. If that doesn’t happen, next on my list would be a pack of 2011 The Cup. Actually, I’m not sure which one’s least likely since they’re both pretty expensive. Lastly, I guess I’d love to get any RC #/99 from Ultimate Hockey. I think that’s probably slightly more realistic.

If I had to recommend something, I think the upcoming Parkhurst set sounds very spectacular. I love the hard-signed autographs and the line-up of signers is simply amazing. It doesn’t get better for a set of hockey cards. Throw in the Masterpiece cards and the different levels in the set and it’s shaping up to be a spectacular set. I cannot wait to crack some.

Thanks for the opportunity Beckett!

22. Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 03:47 AM | Permalink

While it would be thrilling to open a box of something like Triple Threads for Christmas, I’d rather be presented with a nice Nolan Ryan RC, which I’ve wanted since I started collecting.
    Ryan Gluesing – San Francisco, CA

23. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 03:55 AM | Permalink

Location: a computer on Beckett.com about ready to list my holiday wish list. Eating cookies and milk to put me in the mood. Will follow with a peppermint candy to have for a candy cane.

1. a box of anything 2011 hobby, well even retail prefer hobby but not fussy. I love to bust wax, of football cards. This is number one on my list!
    2. A Bryce Harper card. Anything!!
    3. A Victor Cruz true rookie card
    4. Any NY Giants memorabilia, autographed cards
    5. A Cam Newton Jersey or auto card
    6. A box of any Baseball cards
    7. Any packs of cards from any sport
    8. Eli Manning Auto card
    9. Winning any Beckett Contest
    10. Getting something off my list from Beckett and getting my list published!!

24. Jason Taylor
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 07:37 AM | Permalink

Jason Taylor
    Fallston, MD
    I’m a set builder, and I’m primarily working on 57,58,67 and 69. There are 2 cards that I really wish I could get. One is a NM or better 1967 Mike Shannon. I plan to get my 67 set graded one day, and the Shannon is seriously tough. The other is a 1969 Reggie Jackson rookie. The 69 set is the first vintage set I started to build, over 20 years ago. I never bought the Jackson primarily because it was so expensive. It’s the last major card I need in the set.
    Finally, I’d really love a box of high-end baseball, like Triple Threads. I’ve been collecting cards all my life, but I’ve never been able to afford a box like that. Doesn’t even matter what I’d pull, just the thrill of busting that box with my son (who now collects with me!) would be a Christmas morning treat!

25. CNR
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 08:16 AM | Permalink

I want the major card companies to put out unique products with great design, on-card autos, veteran/HOFer GU relics, zero event-worn crap and no rookie autos beyond the top 5 or so guys.

Price it however high it needs to be. I’ll buy it.

26. Patrick Mortensen
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 12:12 PM | Permalink

I’m sure Santa “Olds” can hook us ALL up with our hobby wish list.

27. ANdy
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 12:14 PM | Permalink

My holiday wish would definitely be any Don Mattingly 1/1 card.

28. eric holthaus
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 12:17 PM | Permalink

my wishlist would 2011 baseball triple threads and being a sacramento kings fan a tyreke evans autograph.

eric
    Roseville,CA

29. David Moya
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 01:51 PM | Permalink

David Moya
    Victorville Ca.
    OH to open a nice box of 2011 Triple Threads Baseball Christmas morning and run around like my 8yr old son screaming and jumping because he got a Transformer & my wife looking at her 30yr old husband like I belong in 3rd grade..

30. Ryan Garris
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 02:23 PM | Permalink

Name: Ryan Garris
    Location: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Wishlist: This christmas I would like to get a box of 2011/2012 Panini Limited Hockey. This product looks like it is going to be very good. And hopefully released just before christmas!

31. Beth
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 02:24 PM | Permalink

Dear Santa Beckett

My Wishlist includes
    An autographed picture, card, bat, glove, jersey etc…………..or piece of paper of Thurman Munson–he was an inspiration and the first player I remember seeing on TV–since then I have been a devoted Yankee fan
    or
    a box of cards…it really doesn’t matter what kind– I have not purched one in a couple years due to finances……I have sorting through the years of buying and discovered some amazing cards though
    Beth
    Rochester NY

32. Bryon Pratt
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 02:44 PM | Permalink

Bryon Pratt
    St Paul, MN

My holiday wishlist would include a box of Topps Triple Threads baseball or Football or a Box of Topps Tribute baseball. Also, I would like any Luol Deng 1/1 cards.

33. Eric Garafone
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 06:15 PM | Permalink

34. Steven Devers
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 06:17 PM | Permalink

I am hoping to be able to get a Will Clark Notable Nicknames card from 2001 donruss signature. I have been looking for this card forever, but either lose it in auction, or the seller has the price too high. Also, I would like to be able to get a box of 2001 Donruss Class of 2001 box to try to chase a Pujols RC and/or auto or bobblehead.

35. Eric Garafone
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 06:17 PM | Permalink

Forget my name and address

I will be looking for the first Sean Couturier rookies so hopefully some 11/12 Upperdeck Hockey Series 1 boxes will be under my tree.

Eric Garafone
    Jackson, NJ

36. Keith Meister
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 07:03 PM | Permalink

My name is Keith from Montgomery, AL. For Christmas I would like 1 box of 2011 Topps Triple Threads and 1 box of 2011-12 Upper Deck Artifacts. Merry Christmas!

37. mike / San Diego, CA.
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 08:09 PM | Permalink

For my holiday wish list, I’d like a box of UFC cards.

38. Jon Maus
    Posted Saturday October 15th, 2011 at 11:13 PM | Permalink

Jon Maus, Waterloo, IL

Wishlist- Any type of 2010 football hobby box. Still chasing that Tim Tebow autograph :/

39. Nicky Wizig
    Posted Sunday October 16th, 2011 at 07:06 AM | Permalink

I would wish for a box of Basketball cards to get over the lockout, and if thats too much I would like a Derrick Rose autograph card. Thanks!
    Nicky Wizig- Houston,TX

40. Posted Sunday October 16th, 2011 at 11:14 AM | Permalink

Dear Santa,
    Here is my wish list. I know with the economy is not so good, so if you would just fill one of my wishes, that would be great.

1. I wish the NBA Lockout would end (If possible, way before Christmas).
    2. Tony Romo and his receivers to get on the same page really soon.
    3. A BGS 9.5 (I know a 10 would be asking too much) 2011 SP Authentic Cam Newton Auto RC.
    4. A BVG 6 (A 5 would be fine if you can’t come up with a 6) 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth (any one of the four in the set would be great).
    5. Box of 2011-12 SP Authentic Basketball (If your powers can tell which box has the Jordan Auto, that is the one I want).

And Santa, if you give me more than one item on my wish list, I promise to share with my little brother.

41. Posted Sunday October 16th, 2011 at 11:19 AM | Permalink

Dear Santa,
    I forgot to enter my city and state, because I was told you already knew where I live.
    Jesse DiPietro
    San Antonio, Texas

42. Wes Garmon
    Posted Sunday October 16th, 2011 at 12:13 PM | Permalink

Wes from Indianapolis, IN; I’m a HUGEDrew Bledsoe fan and I’d love a copy of Drew’s 1993 SPA Buyback /14. An opportunity to find one for sale would be almost as good!

43. John Ward
    Posted Sunday October 16th, 2011 at 03:53 PM | Permalink

A nice clean and pristine 1978 Topps Alan Trammell Rookie.

44. John Ward
    Posted Sunday October 16th, 2011 at 04:00 PM | Permalink

A nice clean and pristine 1978 Topps Alan Trammell Rookie.
    John Ward
    Gautier, MS

45. Nathan Crandell
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 12:38 AM | Permalink

Nathan Crandell
    Harlem Georgia

I truly enjoy scanning ebay for good deals on Tobacco cards and other assorted baseball vintage cards. I always want to buy upper-end new hobby boxes but can’t afford it. I am going to go with the majority here and ask Santa (which is typically my wife, whom uses my money, so indirectly I am Santa) for a box of 2011 Topps Triple Threads…It does look like Santa is going to say no, stupid cheap Santa.

46. David Doyle
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 12:41 AM | Permalink

I would like a Ben Roethlisberger Rookie Auto Card. He’s been one of my favorites and I have a few rookie cards and later auto’s, but no rookie auto of him. and just like the many before me, a box of Triple threads or Topps sterling…They are just too expensive to buy and I’ve always wanted to break one of those.

47. David Doyle
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 12:43 AM | Permalink

Doh….I almost forgot……San Diego CA

48. john paul
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 06:33 AM | Permalink

MY HOLIDAY WISH LIST

For Christmas time this year i thought,
    I’d ask for somethin’ that can’t be bought.
    For a world of peace, or a competant leader.
    Instead of Obama, why not elect Jeter?

But sitting here now and thinking it through,
    I’ve thought up some wishes,
    and their easy ones too!

Number one: would be boxes of unopened packs,
    just baseball ones please,
    you can send them in stacks.
    Number two: auto cards Suzuki, Harper, or Buster,
    Or even “The Mick”, if he’s one you can muster.
    Number three: is my final and last wish of all,
    it’s a 2012 auto’d World Series ball!

Happy Christmas to all, Happy New Year Day, too!
    May your hopes and your wishes,
    and cardboard dreams all come true!

Thanks for another great year of news, pricing, and general awsomeness Chris and company!
    Keep up the good work! It’s not a hobby, it’s a way of life!

49. john paul
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 06:35 AM | Permalink

oh, yeah, heres my info!
    john paul
    brattleboro, vermont

50. Shawn Howland
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 10:11 AM | Permalink

Shawn Howland
    Blue Springs,MO

Tom Brady Rookies
    2000 Bowman RC #236
    2000 Donruss Elite/1500* #183 RC
    2000 SPx/1350 #130 RC

And a Box of 2011 Bowman Sterling or Chrome.

51. kris
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 02:11 PM | Permalink

Kris Burak, Buckeye Az. I am frantic to get my hands on darwin barney and tony campana autos! I have also been trying to talk my wife into a case of Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome. Happy holidays everyone!

52. Chris
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 04:07 PM | Permalink

How bout Topps Five Star releasing earlier!? I would love to get anything autographed by Champ Bailey and more Tebow Autos. Just got a Tebow/Elway dual auto so pretty darn happy with that:)

53. Chris Wardner
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 04:20 PM | Permalink

Love the question!!
    Chris Wardner
    San Jose, Ca

Gotta put The Cup and Dominion Hockey box at the top of my dream list! Talking a little more sense, any of auto’d rookie cards of San Jose Sharks players would be great.

Gotta give my condolences to the Wheldon family……my heart breaks for those boy and his wife.

54. Tyler Weber
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 05:55 PM | Permalink

Name: Tyler
    City: Kitchener
    Provence: Ontario
    Gift: I want a tin of 2010/11 the cup hockey or a high end brand of baseball cards.

55. Randall Roberson
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 05:55 PM | Permalink

Randall Roberson
    Cuyahoga Falls, OH
    My wish list is short: A box of 2011 Topps Triple Threads and a high graded Nolan Ryan rookie card

56. Joe Mello
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 07:08 PM | Permalink

I’ve never been able to justify spending much on one so I’d ask for a box of high-end cards, preferably baseball.

57. Scott Feldsted
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 07:24 PM | Permalink

Scott Feldsted
    Malibu, CA
    I would love a Darrelle Revis 1/1 our an auto of his. If I could even find a 1/1 of him I would be happy.

58. Rich Sliwinski
    Posted Monday October 17th, 2011 at 08:25 PM | Permalink

Rich Sliwinski
    Churchville, PA

I would love a box of 2011 Triple Threads Baseball. With 4 hits in the product this thing, it looks on fire, and I never get a chance to buy some because of its price every year.

59. Frank Bubnick
    Posted Tuesday October 18th, 2011 at 04:07 PM | Permalink

Natalie Bubnick, Parma, Ohio. On my holiday wishlist is any Blake Griffin Panini Rookie auto, a Stephen Strasburg auto, a box of 2011 Topps Football, any Cleveland Indians game-used bat, getting my wish list published in Beckett Sports Card Monthly, and getting some of the things I have listed. Hope you come through ‘Santa’ Olds. :))

60. Frank Bubnick
    Posted Tuesday October 18th, 2011 at 04:13 PM | Permalink

Frank Bubnick, Parma, Ohio. On my holiday wish list is any Blake Griffin Panini Rookie auto, a Stephen Strasburg auto, a box of 2011 Topps Football, any Cleveland Indians game- used bat, getting my list published in Beckett Sports Card Monthly, and gettingsome of the things I have listed. Hope you come through ‘Santa’ Olds.:)

61. Beth
    Posted Wednesday October 19th, 2011 at 06:34 AM | Permalink

My holiday list is
    I would like a year subscription to Beckett unlimited access

62. Posted Wednesday October 19th, 2011 at 02:49 PM | Permalink

Recently, my son and I have discovered the thrill of card collecting and ripping open packs together hoping to find that gem pull. I have been collecting for more than 30 years. You see, my son and I hav’nt been able to spend much time together due to my work. Growing up, my son only got to spend time with me a few hours a week. Now that he is an adult, we try to get together and spend as much time as we can. One Saturday afternoon, my son stopped by to see me. I was sitting in my office going through some old cards that I was planning on selling. We got to talking about these cards and the values of some of these so he offered to help me sort through my massive assortment of boxes. Since this day we have been going to shows and shops buying and ripping packs together. Card collecting has truly brought me and my son together and has allowed us to spend the time together that we never got when he was growing up. My wish list is short and simple. I would love to surprise him with a case of unopened packs that he and I can rip open together. who knows, maybe we will find that gem together. Thanks for reading this. Hopefully, santa beckett will make this christmas dream a reality for me and my son. Tim White, From Spring Lake Park, Minnesota. P.S. I hear topps triple threads and topps chrome are good packs to rip.

63. Luke Harley
    Posted Thursday October 20th, 2011 at 04:28 PM | Permalink

Luke Harley, Downingtown PA:
    A box of Topps Finest Baseball and Topps Chrome Baseball, and anything Mariano Rivera!

64. George Perlinger
    Posted Thursday October 20th, 2011 at 10:56 PM | Permalink

My wishlist….. Autographed cards of Taylor Swift and Jordin Sparks for my wife.
    For me, Chris Johnson autographed card, Nolan Ryan RC, vintage Houston Oilers cards/memorabilia. Topps Chrome Football boxes.

65. Chris Swank
    Posted Wednesday October 26th, 2011 at 10:16 AM | Permalink

I’m feeling a Starlin Castro Topps Marquee Autograph for Christmas, or maybe just a few packs of some 2011 Bowman Chrome. Can you help me out Santa?

66. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Wednesday October 26th, 2011 at 04:02 PM | Permalink

Just in case I am selected…I must also put my real location. Of Sheffield, Vermont.

67. Frank Bubnick
    Posted Thursday October 27th, 2011 at 04:16 PM | Permalink

Sorry about the wrong name the ‘Frank Bubnick’ version is correct.

68. michael runyon
    Posted Monday October 31st, 2011 at 01:53 PM | Permalink

twas two months before christmas
    and beckett wanted a list
    they were asking all of us collectors
    to submit our wishes because santa does exist
    I am a racing fan through and through
    but not just any product would do
    The old timers are my fave
    and the 2011 legends is what I crave
    David Pearson is my number one guy
    and that 69 torino he could make it fly
    One company made it in diecast
    of this car that rode when i had diapers on my @#@
    lionel who used to only make trains
    has made a car dual autographed by pearson and TBAYNE
    to the beckett santa I hope that you pick me
    but if you dont i will still buy my opg
    So merry christmas to all of you
    and thanks guys for all that you do

iN CASE you couldnt stand to read all of it.

My list

2011 LEGENDS RACING oR any year of the racing legends really
    1/24 university of racing david pearson
    1/24 dual autograph lionel david pearson/trevor bayne.

oh and since i was stationed aboard the nimitz name afer the last five star admiral. five stary can nver be turned down lol

69. James Haynes
    Posted Tuesday November 1st, 2011 at 04:45 PM | Permalink

Cullman, Alabammer

Two words: Upper Deck Etymology.

70. Clayton dubbs
    Posted Thursday November 3rd, 2011 at 07:56 PM | Permalink

All I want is a 2000 bowman chrome Tom Brady rookie card.
    Clayton Dubbs