Ripping Retail: 2013 Topps Opening Day & a Topps Heritage blaster Hot Box

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds as he rips into a blaster box of 2013 Topps Opening Day as well as a Hot Box blaster of 2013 Topps Heritage in this doubleheader edition of Ripping Retail.

What will he find inside? Watch and find out …

1. kris
    Posted Saturday March 16th, 2013 at 07:53 PM | Permalink

that box was worth the money. you got the best rookie cards on top of everything else. i think your jacket is a short print. never seen anything but white shirt (lol)

2. Ryan
    Posted Saturday March 16th, 2013 at 08:22 PM | Permalink

Fun Rip Chris…. I agree I will rip a few more this year given the odd on O.D…. I also like the Machado & Jones…. given I’M a huge O’s Fan…

3. Posted Sunday March 17th, 2013 at 12:30 AM | Permalink

A sad day for you, Chris. No Reggie’s in your Opening Day box. I thought I saw one, but it was just one of the mascots that you pulled!

4. Posted Sunday March 17th, 2013 at 07:50 PM | Permalink

BLUE SHIRT!!!! I heard series 2 will have a piece of Cashman’s cast, with cut autos from players who have signed it… true?

5. Greg
    Posted Sunday March 17th, 2013 at 09:08 PM | Permalink

I agree great retail box..I was able to pull a Stan Musial red auto #17/32 out of Topps Heritage from a Wal Mart retail box. What are the odds of that??

6. Ben
    Posted Saturday April 20th, 2013 at 05:42 PM | Permalink

I have done so much better this year with retail than with hobby. Today a Heritage Target Blaster Box netted me a Red Bordered Harper, a Gold Clubhouse Collection Relic Markakis (71/99), among three other SP cards. Definitely got my money’s worth on that box.