Ripping Retail: 2012 Topps Magic Football

Beckett Football Editor Susan Lulgjuraj rips into 2012 Topps Magic Football, which releases this week. Check out what she pulled from a blaster and a rack pack.

Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Hockey. You can email her here with questions, comments or ideas. Follow her on Twitter here. Follow Beckett Media on Facebook.

1. chris
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

You did pretty good ! That Richardson was awesome !!

2. Jammin JD Cards
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 5:54 pm | Permalink

I broke 2 Blasters of this stuff today. I like it. Sweet Mini you pulled! Those Rookie Enchantment insert are off the hook.

3. chris
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

Did you get an auto out of your two blasters?

4. steve emerick
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

loveshopping at tarjayyy!

nice specs! lol

5. kris
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

better looking cards then i thought. nice box

6. Chris Joy
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

It was an ok box, but it wasn’t a Mallett rookie auto, it was a third year card.

7. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 10:10 am | Permalink

I know Chris. I felt dumb after I said that. I was thrown off by getting an auto of a guy who doesn’t play, really.

8. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 10:11 am | Permalink

Thanks, Steve. They’re new!

9. Jeff
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

I just love these cards.

10. steve emerick
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

thought so

11. scott whalen
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 7:56 am | Permalink

I bought 2 blasters at Target and pulled an auto, 2 rookie enchantments and a ’48 mini in each blaster.

blaster one had a Dwight Jones rc auto, RGIII and Doug Martin rookie enchantment and Coby Fleener ’48 mini.

Blaster two had a Colin Kaepernick auto, Andrew Luck and Mohamed Sanu rookie enchantment and a Torrey Smith ’48 mini.

Was very happy…picked them up the night before the official release date.

12. Hugo Cintron
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 10:14 am | Permalink

when will the prices be on Beckett , i bought a Hobby box yesterday and got me 3 signatures and Luck rookie and RGIII rookie enchantment .