Preview Gallery: 2010 Topps National Chicle baseball cards

Topps released a large number of card images to preview its forthcoming 2010 National Chicle baseball card set on Friday.

The set, which features work from several notable sports artists, will arrive in late-April featuring stars from the past alongside the players of today on its checklist. Read more about it here.

Until then, you can check out the images after the jump.

1. Posted Friday February 26th, 2010 at 08:10 PM | Permalink

I love these.

Plus, I didn’t realize that Miguel Cabrera and Joey Votto are apparently twins.

2. marco
    Posted Saturday February 27th, 2010 at 12:41 AM | Permalink

i think im getting sick

3. Posted Saturday February 27th, 2010 at 11:03 AM | Permalink

This is the only set I am excited about this year. Bold primary colors. Interesting images. I plan on collecting the set. Topps is to be congratulated for taking a risk. You van only buy so many Allen & Ginter boxes. This is different and looks like great fun.

4. Anonymous
    Posted Friday May 14th, 2010 at 04:27 AM | Permalink

good looking set…but how about a harmon killebrew card?

5. jeremy
    Posted Tuesday April 26th, 2011 at 01:40 PM | Permalink

just got the thurman munson games used pants card and like it very much will add to my other munson cards….

One Trackback

1. By Make a caption for this card! « The Writer’s Journey on Sunday February 28th, 2010 at 08:03 AM

[…] a caption for this card! Steve posted some new White Sox previews (via Beckett) from the National Chicle set, so I went to see if they had any Redlegs previews posted yet. I […]