Larry Bird auto up on Day 3 of Customer Appreciation Month

Beckett Customer Appreciation Month continues where registered users can win great prizes throughout October.

Go to www.Beckett.com/customerappreciation and click on “Enter the Contest.”

There is a limit of one entry per day and you need a valid name and email address registered with your Beckett.com account.

Visit the Beckett Forums to see daily winners.

Today’s prize: 2010-11 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Larry Bird Autograph

ENTER NOW!

1. Matt Gilman
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 09:00 AM | Permalink

Entered the last three days with fingers crossed!!!! I have watched the pic ons both Twitter and Facebook (follow and like you guys of course) and the prizes are amazing. Today’s is awesome!

2. bill johnson
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 10:05 AM | Permalink

have you annouced the winners for mondays and tuesday contest???

3. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 11:20 AM | Permalink

The winners will not be announced here. Look at the page where you entered for details on that — or check the forum posts. A different department is handling that end of it all.

4. bill johnson
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 11:50 AM | Permalink

thanks chris. i found it.

5. Robert
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 12:05 PM | Permalink

How about the Fleer Retro mini-box? When/where will you be announcing the winner of that one?

6. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 01:22 PM | Permalink

Robert: When I get to it on my to-do list. Until then, entries can continue to mount. I like having plenty to choose from.

7. Adam Shoemaker
    Posted Wednesday October 3rd, 2012 at 10:23 PM | Permalink

Whether I win or not, I’m just happy to see Beckett doing this again. It seemed to be a great success last year. As many goodies as you guys pull from Box Breaks, it’s nice that you send some out to the fans of sports cards AND Beckett. WTG Beckett folks, and I’d love to win something again this year. I used the Marketplace GC that I won last year to buy what is probably the best card in my DeAngelo Williams PC.