By Andrew Tolentino | Football Editor
Promising more Rookie Gridiron Gems than in previous years, Panini America‘s 2011 Gridiron Gear will arrive to the pleasure of pullers in mid November.
The manufacturer revealed information today regarding the influx of these now numbered-to-349, eight-per-case Rookie Cards and more about the upcoming release.
Through 18 packs, a box of 2011 Gridiron Gear should yield:
- Two autographs limited to 349 or less
- Two memorabilia cards numbered to 299 or less
- 18 Rookie Cards
- Nine other inserts or parallels
Panini’s director of product development Ben Ecklar explained, “Unique collectible enhancements such as the pull-out memorabilia autographs, embedded rubber helmets and NFL field plates really make Gridiron Gear stand out from the crowd and give the product a distinct and instantly recognizable identity among collectors.”
Other identity-shaping product features include …
- NFL Gridiron Signatures
- Autographs from the likes of Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick and other accolade-worthy veterans on NFL Field Plates
- NFL Pro Gridiron Signatures
- Legendary autographs showcased alongside rubber team helmets
- Plates & Patches inserts
- Featuring two prime memorabilia pieces and an autograph, numbered to 10 or less