Card Gallery: 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics and Autographs

The empty wrappers are piling up around the country — and beyond — as Topps‘ always-popular Allen & Ginter baseball card set has arrived.

Here’s a look at some of the autograph and memorabilia cards that collectors have found so far … after the jump.

1. Posted Wednesday June 30th, 2010 at 02:33 PM | Permalink

Lookin’ Pretty Cool overall.

Once it arrives, this will be the first box of A&G I’ll have to personally bust.

Is it just me, or does the A&G design make any off-centering of the card cut a little more noticeable?

2. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday June 30th, 2010 at 02:45 PM | Permalink

Well, it’s the owner of the flying dog who signed…

3. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday June 30th, 2010 at 02:47 PM | Permalink

I like the flying dog-used frisbee, myself.

4. Posted Wednesday June 30th, 2010 at 02:50 PM | Permalink

I agree it’s cool,
    and I’m guessing this is probably the safest way of acquiring that dog’s Frisbee. Have you ever tried going up to a random dog and taking his Frisbee?

Not gonna happen.

5. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday June 30th, 2010 at 02:54 PM | Permalink

And that one loves its frisbees.

6. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday June 30th, 2010 at 02:56 PM | Permalink

I’m glad I don’t watch that crap… there’s a better youtube video of the dog in competition out there somewhere. It’s impressive.

7. billy
    Posted Monday August 23rd, 2010 at 08:49 PM | Permalink

I have a 2010 Francisco Liriano Printing Plate for sale or trade if anyone is interested.