Box Busters Mailday: An epic PC addition video

Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds had a pretty big mailday for the ol’ Nick Swisher collection … and he opted to share it with you.

It includes 67 autographs, six 1/1s, 10 patch cards and more — all Swish, all the time.

Are you a SuperCollector? Your instructions on how to submit your info for this year’s Beckett Sports Card Monthly showcase can be found by clicking here.

1. Corey Atkins
    Posted Wednesday June 26th, 2013 at 05:18 PM | Permalink

Chris maybe you should put your swisher collection in the super collector mag.?

2. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday June 26th, 2013 at 06:25 PM | Permalink

I may write something about this mailday in my column. I offered my Swish stats in the SC issue two years ago. Would be interesting to see how they compare to now.

Be sure to send in your collection info if you think you’re a contender!

3. Ken
    Posted Wednesday June 26th, 2013 at 08:07 PM | Permalink

Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing!

4. kris
    Posted Wednesday June 26th, 2013 at 09:08 PM | Permalink

those are some swisher sweets o wait i cant say that its trademarked by cigars

5. kris
    Posted Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 02:11 PM | Permalink

something tells me you will back for the rest of his collection soon. great stuff, no junk. how come you dont have your collection on organize for us to see. would love to see what you have?

6. michael runyon
    Posted Saturday July 6th, 2013 at 06:02 AM | Permalink

THIS IS incredible. I cant wait to see your update article on your collection. Its great when a collection like this ends up in the right hands