Box Busters: Inside another vintage baseball card grab bag

Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds noticed that a lot of you noticed his recent vintage baseball card grab bag video, so naturally he picked up another vintage baseball card grab bag to video just for you — and he’s hoping you’ll notice once again.

What will he find inside this time? Watch and find out …

1. Posted Thursday March 1st, 2012 at 11:17 PM | Permalink

Chris, I would love that Bill Robinson RC! Dad is a die-hard Yankees fan, so it would go into his PC… but only for a second! Bill was also a coach on the World Champion 1986 New York Mets, my favorite team of all time. As a life-long Mets fan (in a family FULL of Yankees fans), I love my 86 team.

Bill was the second coach of the team to pass, along with Vern Hoscheit, both in 2007. With the passing of our Captain, “The Kid”, it’s made me go back and want to collect as much as I could of our beloved 86 Mets.

Anyways… send me your address and I’ll send ya some Cansecos or Swishers for him!

2. Paul Stratmeyer
    Posted Friday March 2nd, 2012 at 04:32 PM | Permalink

Whats the chance that Bill McCool is the father (or grandfather) of WWE’s Michele McCool?
    Hmmmmmm……..

3. chrisolds
    Posted Friday March 2nd, 2012 at 05:09 PM | Permalink

I thought that when I looked at the card. She’s from Florida — he wasn’t, but he could have ended up there at some point, right?

4. Phil
    Posted Friday March 2nd, 2012 at 08:02 PM | Permalink

Other than going to Dallas, Texas, how can I get some of those grab bags? They look kind of cool.

5. bobby jackson
    Posted Saturday March 3rd, 2012 at 08:52 AM | Permalink

that bob chance looks like a young barry bonds

6. bobby jackson
    Posted Saturday March 3rd, 2012 at 08:55 AM | Permalink

hal smith has two nice cards,I would like to have.

7. bobby jackson
    Posted Saturday March 3rd, 2012 at 08:58 AM | Permalink

Can I have the triple rookie 1966 topps card,card looks like card should look. Vintage.

8. chrisolds
    Posted Monday March 5th, 2012 at 11:28 AM | Permalink

Phil: Try http://www.nickscards.net/ … not sure if he does mail order or not. (Probably not, but I don’t know.)