Box Busters: 2013 Topps baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Brian Fleischer and Chris Olds as they rip into a box of 2013 Topps baseball cards in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

>>>>JOIN US LATER TODAY FOR THE FIRST BOX BUSTERS LIVE!

When? 1:30 p.m. Central time

Where? Right here on Beckett.com/news, or via the Beckett Media Google Plus page (when active).

Why? Chat with us as we rip a couple hobby boxes and give away several more during the session.

1. Caleb Vogt
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 8:20 am | Permalink

Cool Product! Lucky you can get so much cards

2. Caleb Vogt
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Sick product. Very,very nice!

3. Jason
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Excellent vid guys. You still rock after all these vids.

The line of the video comes from Brian: “Maybe it’s just swinging!”

The played out line of the video comes from Chris: “How many do you need!” That one needs to be retired Chris. It has become cloying. Leave that one in 2012 Chris.

4. chrisolds
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 9:21 am | Permalink

@jason: no way!

5. Jason
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 9:29 am | Permalink

@Chris: Alright, it was worth a try. As long as it is your trademark. Hey, maybe Topps could make a SSP Calling Card this year of you and that line!

6. kris
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 10:20 am | Permalink

dont forget to save your wrappers. nice product, cant wait for my box. hope to watch you live today

7. coffeyfan
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Never retire “how many do you need” Chris.

8. Richard Hogenson
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Are there any sp’s?

9. David
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

I just busted a Jumbo box. Everything looks well done and I did pull a Clemente Coin numbered out of fifty but I was shorted my two memorabilia cards. I did get my autograph, unfortunately it was Fernando Rodney!! I love the 1972 Mini’s, they look so much better than the 87 minis….