Box Busters: 2013 Topps baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Brian Fleischer and Chris Olds as they rip into a box of 2013 Topps baseball cards in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

>>>>JOIN US LATER TODAY FOR THE FIRST BOX BUSTERS LIVE!

When? 1:30 p.m. Central time

Where? Right here on Beckett.com/news, or via the Beckett Media Google Plus page (when active).

Why? Chat with us as we rip a couple hobby boxes and give away several more during the session.

1. Caleb Vogt
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 08:20 AM | Permalink

Cool Product! Lucky you can get so much cards

2. Caleb Vogt
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 08:46 AM | Permalink

Sick product. Very,very nice!

3. Jason
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 09:17 AM | Permalink

Excellent vid guys. You still rock after all these vids.

The line of the video comes from Brian: “Maybe it’s just swinging!”

The played out line of the video comes from Chris: “How many do you need!” That one needs to be retired Chris. It has become cloying. Leave that one in 2012 Chris.

4. chrisolds
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 09:21 AM | Permalink

@jason: no way!

5. Jason
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 09:29 AM | Permalink

@Chris: Alright, it was worth a try. As long as it is your trademark. Hey, maybe Topps could make a SSP Calling Card this year of you and that line!

6. kris
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 10:20 AM | Permalink

dont forget to save your wrappers. nice product, cant wait for my box. hope to watch you live today

7. coffeyfan
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 12:53 PM | Permalink

Never retire “how many do you need” Chris.

8. Richard Hogenson
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 12:57 PM | Permalink

Are there any sp’s?

9. David
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 01:04 PM | Permalink

I just busted a Jumbo box. Everything looks well done and I did pull a Clemente Coin numbered out of fifty but I was shorted my two memorabilia cards. I did get my autograph, unfortunately it was Fernando Rodney!! I love the 1972 Mini’s, they look so much better than the 87 minis….