Box Busters: 2013 Bowman baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Brian Fleischer and Chris Olds as they rip into boxes of 2013 Bowman in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

Need a checklist or OPG for Bowman? Click here.

1. Matt
    Posted Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 03:51 PM | Permalink

I didn’t know that Rio Ruiz even existed before this video, but I just lost a bit of respect for him

2. shad
    Posted Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 06:33 PM | Permalink

lol they look absolutely bored to death

With the amount of cases that have been busted sure does seem the vast majority were duds.

3. Joe Cecil
    Posted Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 06:45 PM | Permalink

I dont know I am not very impressed with this years release, it just seems to much the same and having the gold parallels not being numbered confuses the hell out of me from just the topps series. I also think there are to many prospects that are basically worthless in the set. I know its for the rookies but still keep it to the somewhat relevant prospects and rookies. Just me though like I said I know a ton of folks love this every year just for the prospects and rookies but to me if you have never heard of them at all its pointless to waste the cardboard.

4. James
    Posted Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 03:17 AM | Permalink

Looks like a great product. Will have to get some boxes of these. Brian,stop beating up on the Indians… they are going pretty good right now.

5. David
    Posted Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 11:34 AM | Permalink

I bought a box and was disappointed in the lack of quality hits I got. I still enjoyed ripping the packs, and it’s something I’ll definitely do again, but I just really had my hopes up for a “holy s***” moment that never came.

6. DrMitchJ
    Posted Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 05:16 AM | Permalink

Hey, Chris… You may have changed my life ! Alex Meyer and I are almost identical! I have one brother and one sister, and Alex has exactly one brother and one sister!!!!! That’s one wild coincidence, isn’t it? How many times does something like THAT happen? I am so happy that they included that fact in the trivia because now I’m almost obligated to become an Alex Meyer supercollector! I wonder how many more things we have in common? :)

7. Matt
    Posted Tuesday May 21st, 2013 at 02:23 PM | Permalink

When is the pricing coming out on these. I bought some retail packs and blaster box. Hits on retail pack danny Salazar auto, correa chrome, and purple refactor number 75 out of 199 of yordano ventura.

8. Mike clark