Box Busters: 2012 Upper Deck Soccer

Join Beckett Media’s Brian Fleischer and Dave Sliepka as they rip into a box of 2012 Upper Deck Soccer in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

1. Posted Wednesday July 18th, 2012 at 02:07 PM | Permalink

That quad “patch” (there are no patches on a football kit) looks like it has a Le Toux Vancouver swatch. IMPRESSIVE!

This looks like another great UD MLS product!

2. Josiah Cecil
    Posted Wednesday July 18th, 2012 at 02:58 PM | Permalink

Its pretty cool for soccer fans, I never would have thought growing up soccer would have cards, good job UD.

3. Anthony
    Posted Wednesday July 18th, 2012 at 04:15 PM | Permalink

Actually, they do have patches on kits (on the sleeves and team logo). The striping on the shoulders of a Whitecaps jersey is raised/textured which might be considered different from the regular jersey material too.

4. Posted Wednesday July 18th, 2012 at 04:22 PM | Permalink

i would love one of the quad cards i don’t have an soccer in my collection

5. Mike
    Posted Thursday July 19th, 2012 at 05:02 PM | Permalink

You guys ought to send me that quad Beckham/Henry card! You don’t want it! :)

6. Mike Schlueter
    Posted Thursday July 19th, 2012 at 05:02 PM | Permalink

You guys ought to send me that quad Beckham/Henry card. If you love it……you’ll set it free!

7. Posted Saturday July 21st, 2012 at 12:06 PM | Permalink

I am a Crew ticket holder but have yet to pick up any Upper Deck MLS cards. That video makes me want to go out and get some.