Box Busters: 2012 Topps Update baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into 2012 Topps Update in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

1. coffeyfan
    Posted Thursday October 18th, 2012 at 06:22 PM | Permalink

man id love it if you’d not cut any of your videos btw nice pulls

2. Todd Warden
    Posted Thursday October 18th, 2012 at 07:12 PM | Permalink

I love the long breaks, but you did neglect to mention the purple Toys R Us parallels. I’m sure there aren’t too many of those out there.

3. Phil
    Posted Thursday October 18th, 2012 at 08:19 PM | Permalink

I’d like to see you open two jumbo boxes instead

4. Jeff Russell
    Posted Thursday October 18th, 2012 at 08:45 PM | Permalink

Stuck it out for the whole thing! Love the ’87 minis. The ’75 set is one of my favorites, so Lineage last yr was a hit for me. They should have done ’87 mini relics this year, the Trout & Harper would be on fire.

I’d love to see the ’76 or ’82 card layout used for minis next year.

5. Aaron
    Posted Thursday October 18th, 2012 at 11:44 PM | Permalink

I, too, like the long breaks. It reminds me of when I was younger and would spend my Saturdays at the LCS. When someone would come in and get a few packs of something, everyone would gather around to see what cardboard gems would be revealed. That shop, the only one in town, closed down 15 years ago so it’s nice to see what OTHER people are able to find in their packs. Its like being back at the old shop……

6. Michael Marrufo
    Posted Friday October 19th, 2012 at 02:08 PM | Permalink

Nice pulls guys butthe video was soooo….. Long

7. shawn davis
    Posted Friday October 19th, 2012 at 06:56 PM | Permalink

How about a high end case break

8. James B
    Posted Saturday October 20th, 2012 at 11:04 PM | Permalink

Watched the whole vid..Nice pulls and nice looking card set. I don’t mind the two box break no matter how many cards. Helps give a good idea of what there is to offer in the set.

9. Mitch Jomsky
    Posted Sunday October 21st, 2012 at 01:16 AM | Permalink

A little long for a box break, but I stuck with it … So I guess that entitles me to go a little long on my comments:)
    I personally opened 2 jumbo hobby boxes and recommend you doing the same next time …. Many more interesting hits (2 relics 1auto per box). The HOF cards are soooooo cool. I got Ozzie Smith and Rickey Henderson!
    Anyway, just wondering … where are you suppose to enter the Presidential codes? I tried the Golden Giveaway site … No go. Any clue?

10. chrisolds
    Posted Sunday October 21st, 2012 at 12:36 PM | Permalink

Presidential codes should be entered like they are a standard redemption.

11. Steve
    Posted Monday October 22nd, 2012 at 04:17 PM | Permalink

I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it immensely. The box busters videos are one of my favorite parts of the site. Keep up the good work guys!