Box Busters: 2012 Topps Chrome baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into a pair of 2012 Topps Chrome boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

1. EmDan
    Posted Wednesday August 29th, 2012 at 05:38 PM | Permalink

Who was Brian’s first auto? I don’t think he ever said!

2. Adam
    Posted Wednesday August 29th, 2012 at 06:58 PM | Permalink

When is that Finest going to be priced Brian? I have been waiting “for-ev-er…for-ev-er” on it.

3. CWells
    Posted Wednesday August 29th, 2012 at 08:55 PM | Permalink

Looks like Chris definitely had a Bryce Box. I was just waiting on an Auto to be pulled! The 2012 chrome look and feel nice. I too, am awaiting pricing on both Finest 2012 and 2012 Topps Chrome. Nice bust session nonetheless.

4. Dean Beckstein
    Posted Thursday August 30th, 2012 at 08:23 AM | Permalink

There is a guy on ebay that is trying to sell a Drew Smyly xfractor as an error. Selling it for $100.00 because he says it is a refractor on the back and he thinks that it is an error.

5. Brian Fleischer
    Posted Thursday August 30th, 2012 at 09:50 AM | Permalink

EmDan –

I believe it was Ryan Lavarnway. I guess it would have helped to mention that!

Adam –
    2012 Finest pricing should be available now. I’m sorry for the delay on this one…we were about a week behind schedule.

6. mlbscout
    Posted Saturday September 1st, 2012 at 09:13 PM | Permalink

I’m glad Topps went back to outlining the player in the photo, and the silver borders look better than white.

7. David
    Posted Sunday September 23rd, 2012 at 06:25 PM | Permalink

Stop putting your fingers all over the cards lol. Man that bothers me