Box Busters: 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter baseball

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into a pair of 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

1. kris
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

i would love the jack rabbit box topper i am close to west mifflin pa it is at kennywood park.

2. Posted July 19, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

That was a pretty fun 19 minuites and two seconds. Unlike last year, I can’t seem to get enough of this product. Everything about it just screams elegance. A bit odd and mysterious too which seems to appeal to most of us collectors! I pulled one of those black bordered mini sp’s of Matt Holliday and I didn’t think much of it at first until I realized it was a short print and a pretty tough pull. It came from a blaster too!!

3. nus
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 7:08 am | Permalink

I just broke a box and got a Yu Davish Auto too

4. Joseph Reynolds
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 8:47 am | Permalink

Another awesome box break. I can’t wait to break my own box of Allen & Ginter which is on it’s way. Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

5. XstreamINsanity
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

I bought two rack packs of these (well, if that’s what you want to call them, 3 packs + 3 gold border minis per rack pack) and was lucky enough to pull a James Shields A&G Red Back Mini /25. They seem to sell pretty well, though it kind of bothers me that Topps hand printed them rather than stamping them. Makes me concerned of people trying to duplicate them, but we’ll see. I kind of wish I was more into baseball, because A&G and Gypsy Queen are two beautiful products.

6. chrisolds
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

They have been hand-numbered since 2006.

7. XstreamINsanity
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

Eh, I haven’t been big into buying baseball as I’m mostly a basketball collector, it’s just hard to pass up A & G when in Wal-Mart. :) Though, I might try to save up for a box of 2013 A & G (yeah, it’s going to take me that long). lol.

8. Matthew
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

I pulled a Starlin Castro GU (dirty) from my only box, YAY Cubs!

9. Chuck Dupree
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

would love the Petty mem card what would I have to do for it