Box Busters: 2012 Panini Golden Age

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds as he rips into a box of 2012 Panini Golden Age in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will he find inside? Watch and find out …

1. kris
    Posted January 24, 2013 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

maybe your allergic to cards.

2. chrisolds
    Posted January 24, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

Now that you mention it …

3. Posted January 25, 2013 at 12:05 am | Permalink

Thanks for sharing. Did you really pull all 3 stooges? Too funny!

4. JayKayZee
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 7:14 am | Permalink

Hey Chris, you mean this guy??

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/K-ZED/baseball/2012%20Panini%20Golden%20Age/121230_0007.jpg[/IMG]

Only box I opened! Looks great in my Presidential collection!

5. Suzy
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 8:28 am | Permalink

Looks like a fun break, but, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put Stan the Man on the cover of “Sports Cards Monthly” and not “Baseball Card Monthly” – or put him on both. He transcended all sports, didn’t he? He played basketball as well as baseball. Also, the best reason of all – I have a subscritption to “Sports Cards Monthly”!

6. Posted January 25, 2013 at 9:23 am | Permalink

Suzy’s right. Put Stan the Man on Sports Card Monthly and put him and Weaver on Baseball Card Monthly.

7. Jason
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Noticed you mentioned it being risky doing ebay from overseas. Can you shed some light why? I ask as I’m considering a couple of purchases from Japan and I’ve never done this before.
    Thanks.

8. Suzy
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

Jeff – Great idea!

9. Ted
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Jason, I have bought from China and Taiwan before and have not had any problems. Sometimes I get it faster than from the States.

10. JayKayZee
    Posted January 26, 2013 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Jason – can’t speak for Asia, but I’ve done deals with Europe with zero problems.