Box Busters: 2012 Bowman Sterling Football

Beckett Football Editor Susan Lulgjuraj opens a box 2012 Bowman Sterling Football. Want to see what she got? Watch the video.

1. Zach
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

It’s BO-Man by the way.

2. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

I’m well aware of how 95 percent of the people say it, and it’s been a conversation I’ve had with many, many people. I still say BOW-man (as in, I take a bow).

3. Zach
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Fair enough. I know pronounce Susan as “Cra-zee” :)

4. Zach
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

*know people who

5. Tim Jones
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

How about the focus of the box break being the cards and no the one opening them? There is nothing wrong with seeing the person who is opening the box, but, watch Chris from cardsinfinity.com or TheTruth17 on youtube to see professionalism in box breaks. If Beckett is doing this in a professional manner, then, the video should be done right.

6. Jamie Case
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

Ya wow go figure in a 8 box master case I got 4 of those Gilmore autos . Collation in sterling stinks as in the past not worth the raise in cost for less hits !!

7. rick
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

A friend and I busted two boxes of this and the two best cards were a Jimmy Graham auto and Russell Wilson rookie card. Buyer beware!

8. kris
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

very shiny cards, nice

9. michael Marrufo
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

Actually its Bowman as in Bow and Arrow

10. Posted January 9, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

I don’t care how you pronounce it…….Your HOTT!!! Keep up the good work!

11. Ron J
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

I’ll take the job of pack opener. Not much into football but would still be fun. Football is just to get me from world series to Spring training. Only 6 more weeks. Great looking cards by the way. Keep up the great work at Beckett.com.

12. Suzy
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 8:23 am | Permalink

Personally, I like all the box breaks on this site (and the people opening them) – I even like watching them open the packs – that’s all part of the human element. As far as this box break of Bowman Sterling is concerned, I would be really disappointed and PO’d if I had spent that much money on it and pulled nothing better than those particular cards. Sometimes the bad box breaks on here make me happy I didn’t go out and by those products. Thanks!

13. James
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Susan, how do you pronounce Donruss? don-russ (the correct way) or dun-russ (like some kind of savage)

14. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 10:39 am | Permalink

I say Donruss. I think depending on people’s accents, they say things differently.

15. Michael Pereira
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Sick of non numbered autos. You never know if their are 2000 Jeff Fullers autos and 200 Lucks autos. I’ve hit a Michael Egnew in every Topps box that I’ve opened. It seems that every year their is a couple of players that have huge amounts of autos that fill hobby boxes (Hit Fillers). That’s why I rather spend alot more on exquisite for hand packed boxes. Any hobby person would know if I put a Jeff Fuller or Michael Egnew in your +++$ box I’ll also be sure to put a good card too and not dump more fillers into the product.

Posted January 14, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Permalink