Box Busters: 2012-13 Upper Deck SP Game Used NHL

Beckett Hockey Editor Susan Lulgjuraj opens a box of 2012-13 SP Game Used. Check out the video to see what she pulled.

1. steve emerick
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 8:26 am | Permalink

susan I so need that jaden auto for my blues collection!

2. Marc
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

Not too bad of a box there. Nice to see a Bruins fan get that hit. I think I will be buying some of this product from what I’ve seen of it.

3. Mike
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:16 pm | Permalink

Why does Suze have to do her breaks sitting on the floor up against the wall in sub-storage room D while the guys get a nice, cushy conference room to bust product?

4. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

I don’t work in the Beckett office in Dallas, so I do the breaks from home. And I’m not on the floor. I’m sitting in a chair in my kitchen!!! :)

5. steve emerick
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

so susan do you wanna trade I have some nice bruin stuff!

6. pens1fan
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Nice break Susan, it looks like the Schwartz was with you, lol.

7. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Thanks.:)

Steve, email me susanL@beckett.com

I don’t have much stuff, but we can take a look

8. steve emerick
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 5:50 pm | Permalink

sent you have mail!

9. Chad Ralph
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

Love the bruins cards… that was a really nice thomas and rask pull.. I dont have much for bruins cards yet. I have some nice cards mainly baseball and football right now.. trying to get more hockey.