Box Busters: 2012-13 Upper Deck SP Game Used NHL

Beckett Hockey Editor Susan Lulgjuraj opens a box of 2012-13 SP Game Used. Check out the video to see what she pulled.

1. steve emerick
    Posted Sunday January 20th, 2013 at 08:26 AM | Permalink

susan I so need that jaden auto for my blues collection!

2. Marc
    Posted Sunday January 20th, 2013 at 12:58 PM | Permalink

Not too bad of a box there. Nice to see a Bruins fan get that hit. I think I will be buying some of this product from what I’ve seen of it.

3. Mike
    Posted Sunday January 20th, 2013 at 10:16 PM | Permalink

Why does Suze have to do her breaks sitting on the floor up against the wall in sub-storage room D while the guys get a nice, cushy conference room to bust product?

4. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted Sunday January 20th, 2013 at 10:37 PM | Permalink

I don’t work in the Beckett office in Dallas, so I do the breaks from home. And I’m not on the floor. I’m sitting in a chair in my kitchen!!! :)

5. steve emerick
    Posted Tuesday January 22nd, 2013 at 06:32 PM | Permalink

so susan do you wanna trade I have some nice bruin stuff!

6. pens1fan
    Posted Wednesday January 23rd, 2013 at 10:28 AM | Permalink

Nice break Susan, it looks like the Schwartz was with you, lol.

7. Susan Lulgjuraj
    Posted Wednesday January 23rd, 2013 at 11:30 AM | Permalink

Steve, email me

I don’t have much stuff, but we can take a look

8. steve emerick
    Posted Wednesday January 23rd, 2013 at 05:50 PM | Permalink

sent you have mail!

9. Chad Ralph
    Posted Wednesday January 30th, 2013 at 09:56 PM | Permalink

Love the bruins cards… that was a really nice thomas and rask pull.. I dont have much for bruins cards yet. I have some nice cards mainly baseball and football right now.. trying to get more hockey.