Box Busters: 2011 Topps Rising Rookies football cards

Join Beckett Football’s Andrew Tolentino and Dan Hitt as they rip into a box of 2011 Topps Rising Rookies in this latest episode of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? What card could end up in your collection?

Watch and find out.

1. Nickfromcwe
    Posted Thursday June 23rd, 2011 at 06:49 PM | Permalink

I busted one of these today as well.. Roddy White Playmaker Jersey, Mike Williams Jersey, Jordan Todman NFL shield patch auto /115 and a Lance Kendricks red auto /15. I like that Doss!! Beautiful hit! Would look great in my collection! Hint hint…

2. Derek
    Posted Friday June 24th, 2011 at 06:39 AM | Permalink

So what is up with the Topps Rising Rookie Team logo cards that are all the wrong player and team? I got a Cam Newton with a Redskings logo, A Da’Quan Bowers with Cincy on it? Does anyone know why they would deliberately print error cards? and 1074 of each of them?

Thanks

3. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Thursday June 30th, 2011 at 01:48 PM | Permalink

I would love to own any of the cards from this box please!!!! I didnt get great hits as you guys did!

4. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Friday July 1st, 2011 at 02:06 PM | Permalink

When do we find out if the card ends up in our collection?

5. bonziii81
    Posted Thursday September 15th, 2011 at 09:46 AM | Permalink

was wondering the same thing…..pulled a nate solder first round draft pick by the patriots and it has a throwback vikings patch looks cool, would rather have throwback minuteman and also pulled a mike pouncey with a ny giants patch…this is kind of weird i would rather have his actual team he plays for and both were #’d to 1000 something

6. michael figueroa
    Posted Monday February 13th, 2012 at 05:05 PM | Permalink

HEY I JUST GOT THE CAM NEWTON WITH THE REDSKINS LOGO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH ITS WORK