Box Busters: 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball

Join Beckett Baseball’s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into a pair of 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter boxes in this latest episode of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Well, one box over-delivers … but you’ll have to watch to find out how.

1. Edward
    Posted Wednesday July 27th, 2011 at 06:05 PM | Permalink

Great product, pulled the 1/1 Pujols printing plate from Nick’s Sportcards off Coit in Dallas.
    I pulled it from my 1st pack.

2. moises
    Posted Wednesday July 27th, 2011 at 10:11 PM | Permalink

you guys get any un numbered minis? i pulled a ryan braun mini un numbered and 3 jersey cards zimmerman,king felix,and jacoby elsibury not the greatest but ill take it. do you know if the “rudy” code card is worth anything?

3. Michael M.
    Posted Wednesday July 27th, 2011 at 10:16 PM | Permalink

Chris, you didn’t like your awesome Aramis Ramirez card?! I’d be happy to take it off your hands! LOL But as always a very good product, and seems like alot of fun to open with all the different kinds of cards you can pull!

4. Jim B.
    Posted Thursday July 28th, 2011 at 11:13 AM | Permalink

Hey Chris…Doc Brown’s dog was named Einstein. You can send me a prize for catching that. By the way, I live right by Bachelor’s Grove Cemetery and used to go there when in high school. It’s a freaky place.

5. gary
    Posted Thursday July 28th, 2011 at 02:59 PM | Permalink

i got a card looks like a clover on 1 side and ALSO on the other any body know what it is

6. Michael M.
    Posted Thursday July 28th, 2011 at 03:46 PM | Permalink

Hey Jim B., dog was named Einstein in 1985, but when he went back to 1955, Doc’s dog was named Copernicus. So you’re both right!

7. chrisolds
    Posted Thursday July 28th, 2011 at 03:52 PM | Permalink

Yep, there were two dogs … Copernicus and Einstein. I think Michael M. should be getting a prize … haha.

8. chrisolds
    Posted Thursday July 28th, 2011 at 03:53 PM | Permalink

No un-numbered minis in my box. I checked.

9. chrisolds
    Posted Thursday July 28th, 2011 at 07:32 PM | Permalink

Gary, that’s a decipher card.

10. Kevin Campbell
    Posted Friday July 29th, 2011 at 04:00 PM | Permalink

I pulled one of the 2 hit packs in a box too. Jason Werth relic and David Price silk. Also got a Ethier relic and a C.C. Sabathia rip card. I don’t know if Topps is doubling up on the hits on purpose, but I’ll take it.

11. moises
    Posted Friday July 29th, 2011 at 06:48 PM | Permalink

good stuff kevin!!!

12. ks
    Posted Sunday July 31st, 2011 at 10:35 PM | Permalink

Wow this product SUCKS!!!

13. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Tuesday August 2nd, 2011 at 11:14 AM | Permalink

I love the design of this product. Looks great. Thanks for sharing the bust.

14. Frank
    Posted Sunday November 13th, 2011 at 05:18 PM | Permalink

What auto/ jersey cards did they pull. Video not working.

15. omar
    Posted Wednesday January 4th, 2012 at 11:34 PM | Permalink

opened up a hobby box…is it possible to receive only 2 of the promised “3 cards in every box”

2 relic cards (the juice man and a ping pong expert)

I’m kinda new….but I’m certain that i didn’t get an autograph card, a printing plate card, a rip card and a book card….

i kinda feel ripped off…should i be?