Box Busters: 2011 SAGE HIT High Series football cards

Join Beckett Media’s Dan Hitt and Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a box of 2011 SAGE HIT High Series football cards in this episode of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? What can you win? Watch to find out …

1. Aj Skipton
    Posted Friday April 1st, 2011 at 02:17 PM | Permalink

Seems to be looking pretty good to me.

2. Bobby Chalermsopone
    Posted Friday April 1st, 2011 at 04:07 PM | Permalink

10 AUTO’S ARE ALWAYS NICE.

3. kris burak
    Posted Saturday April 2nd, 2011 at 01:43 PM | Permalink

I really like the colors of the cards, but personally would have to go with silver over gold.

4. Tyler Lambert
    Posted Sunday April 3rd, 2011 at 08:19 PM | Permalink

I always love the fact that you can get a lot of autos from SA-GE. It makes it amazing to open for the average collector because you get to see a lot of your favorite players.

5. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Monday April 4th, 2011 at 12:20 PM | Permalink

Really nice cards. I always like the on card autos and the design

6. Tom Waldron
    Posted Monday April 4th, 2011 at 12:22 PM | Permalink

Andrew Dan thanks for the break Sage is Sage ok I guess I kinda like the Big-head sp auto’s something different. I think the Write Stuff insert has always been sweet and yes 9 auto’s let’s you knwo hopefully you will get a couple top1st rounders.
    thanks again and if you want to pass me a Free auto-cards or box i would break it and send you my box break vid,……..jus saying

7. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Tuesday April 5th, 2011 at 11:08 AM | Permalink

When I was talking about on card, I like the stickers they use. They make them appear on card. I should had done a better job explaining before i hit post comment. I also like their insert sets. I have yet to get any this year, but i hope to. Everyone loves the first football product of the year. Thanks for sharing these with us and I would be excited to recieve any of it. Sage is a great priced product with all of the autos it offers in a box. You can even get a $20 blaster with 2 autos!! No other brand offers that.

8. Carl P
    Posted Tuesday April 5th, 2011 at 11:50 AM | Permalink

Nice cards. Opened a low series retail blaster just to get an idea of look, going to have to get a hobby box.

Would enjoy that signed Chimdi Chekwa card.

9. Grammaw
    Posted Wednesday April 6th, 2011 at 02:10 PM | Permalink

HIGHLY disappointed with SA-GE this year. Not only do they not have the college uniforms, the players’ colleges aren’t mentioned, let alone their conferences. The only mention is their high school.

Unless SA-GE renews their contract with the NCAA, I will no longer purchase their product.

10. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Friday April 8th, 2011 at 06:23 AM | Permalink

Just got a blaster of the low series (thanks to you guys i wanted to see what they looked like in person LOL) . I love the look of the cards and despite not having the NCAA license not to bad. Once again thanks for sharing this box break!!

11. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Friday April 8th, 2011 at 01:13 PM | Permalink

i know this is my 4th post but i just watched it for a second time jelous of the Christian ponder write stuff card is so sweet!!! i have never seen a write stuff one before and the blaine gabbert make ready card was awesome too. i had never seen that one either. As you can tell i am excited for the 2011 football card season.

12. mike
    Posted Friday April 8th, 2011 at 10:27 PM | Permalink

ugh I hate those fake helmets and no college uniforms why is the NCAA so GREEDY

13. MATTHEW GILMAN
    Posted Tuesday April 19th, 2011 at 06:13 AM | Permalink

Has there been a winner announced yet? I check here everyday to see if one has.

thanks!!

14. tolentinotown
    Posted Tuesday April 19th, 2011 at 07:59 AM | Permalink

Hi, Matthew: Unfortunately, we didn’t make this one a contest post. Please keep your eyes peeled for other contests coming up, though!

15. MATTHEW GILMAN
    Posted Tuesday April 19th, 2011 at 11:07 AM | Permalink

ooops. That’s ok though. I really enjoyed the break. so thank you guys!!!