Box Busters: 2011 Playoff Contenders Football

Join Beckett Football’s Dan Hitt and Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a  pair of 2011 Playoff Contenders boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

1. Jackie Martling
    Posted Wednesday February 22nd, 2012 at 07:19 PM | Permalink

Please, please, please get rid of Tolentino on these videos….he’s a better writer than camera-ready reviewer. He has nothing to offer on these videos.

2. Doug Sevier
    Posted Thursday February 23rd, 2012 at 05:14 AM | Permalink

I actually like this product! Should be a fun set to put together! Looking forward to it!

3. steve-o
    Posted Thursday February 23rd, 2012 at 02:58 PM | Permalink

why so many EXCH cards in this and in Plates & Patches (and Im sure lots of other Panini products this year) ??

4. Adam Jensen
    Posted Thursday February 23rd, 2012 at 05:28 PM | Permalink

This product is absolutely awesome. I love the on card rookie autographs. Thanks for doing such a great job in these videos guys. I appreciate the information you give on the product, and the fact that you actually stop for a moment to take a look at the cards themselves.

5. Posted Thursday February 23rd, 2012 at 09:35 PM | Permalink

My customers love this product. Yes, there are redemptions but Panini loaded this product with five or six autographs per box. My customers opened about 100 boxes in my store. Three boxes had 4 autos, about 1/3 had six autos, and the rest had 5 autographs. The extra hits more than make up for the redemptions.

6. steve-o
    Posted Friday February 24th, 2012 at 06:50 AM | Permalink

Charlie…….thats cool & it seems this product has satisfied year after year (well……maybe some years that people liked the design less then others)

7. bobby jackson
    Posted Sunday February 26th, 2012 at 08:35 AM | Permalink

I like the on card rookie autographs

8. bobby jackson
    Posted Sunday February 26th, 2012 at 08:44 AM | Permalink

can I please have the hynoski autograph I am a diehard giants fan and becket sports card subscriber