Box Busters: 2011-12 UD Series One Hockey

Join Beckett Hockey‘s Tim Trout and Andrew Tolentino as they tear into two boxes of 2011-12 Upper Deck Series One Hockey. Watch to find out which Young Guns and other finds they found inside.

1. kris reed
    Posted Tuesday November 29th, 2011 at 02:52 PM | Permalink

i was the first to comment still love upperdeck u are right it is staple i would love the nuge or exclusive young gun for my speed on commenting on the break.

2. Ken Capell
    Posted Tuesday November 29th, 2011 at 04:04 PM | Permalink

Nice pulls, is the Nugent-Hopkins going to be given away, sign me up for it!

3. Tyler
    Posted Tuesday November 29th, 2011 at 04:14 PM | Permalink

I think Tim and Andrew need to re-take French. ;)

4. thad jensen
    Posted Tuesday November 29th, 2011 at 05:51 PM | Permalink

i like hockey and this series 1 looks like it will be a upper deck hit send some my way..lol..lol..

5. Jacob Caine (age 14)
    Posted Tuesday November 29th, 2011 at 07:03 PM | Permalink

Sweet Nuget-Hopkins rookie
    would love to pull one in the box I am going to get soon.

Upper Deck series 1 always is a great product and it is no differant this year

6. backupgoalie
    Posted Tuesday November 29th, 2011 at 11:25 PM | Permalink

best value for your dollar of any product in any sport.

7. chris houser
    Posted Wednesday November 30th, 2011 at 12:52 PM | Permalink

@Kris reed alot of people are first to comment but do yoy see them asking for free cards no that would not be fair to the other people either.

8. Cory
    Posted Monday December 26th, 2011 at 11:55 PM | Permalink

I pulled a nug young guns on the first tin! Lucky me.

9. Joseph
    Posted Thursday January 19th, 2012 at 10:11 PM | Permalink

got a nugent-hopkins UD exlusive #XX/100. anyone know what its worth…? pulled it from my second box of cards… called a sports card store and the guy was like “well it is only 1 of 100 in the world” – so he was saying if someone really wanted it – it could sell for over $600. just wondering if this sounds reasonable to anyone out there…?