Box Busters: 2010 Topps Five Star Football

Join Beckett Football’s Dan Hitt and Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a box of 2010 Topps Five Star Football in this latest edition of Box Busters.
What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

1. Steve
    Posted Wednesday March 9th, 2011 at 05:06 PM | Permalink

That was horrible! If i paid $500 for that i would jump off a bridge. Not impressed at all and to have a tin to hold the cards? Thats the worst high end I have seen in awhile

2. Adam Shoemaker
    Posted Wednesday March 9th, 2011 at 11:24 PM | Permalink

I can’t believe that packs of cards with an SRP of $375 to $500 (including Panini NT) still have single color JSY pieces! Considering the price of a PACK of these, I am not at all impressed. Why are some of the supposed better cards #’d higher than the base cards? If I bought a pack and pulled ANYTHING #’d higher than /79 (base #), I’d be seriously upset. The booklet saved this PACK from being an absolute disaster. I wouldn’t buy these with someone else’s money, let alone my own money. Based on all the breaks I have seen of 5 Star and NT, I would not even think about spending my hard earned money on any Premium High-End cards this year.
    Too much focus on RC’s in the industry today=lack of interest on my end!

3. Posted Thursday March 10th, 2011 at 08:04 AM | Permalink

Wow, $500 for that! I was very underwhelmed. I wasn’t a fan of all the cards sitting on top of each other loosely in the box. For $500 I don’t want them chucked in a box where they are rubbing on each other.

4. Chris Wardner
    Posted Thursday March 10th, 2011 at 10:46 AM | Permalink

AWFUL! If I had paid 5 bills for that box……….. Just one of the many reasons I don’t by Topps wax anymore. Horrible customer service being another!

5. Jestin Haugh
    Posted Thursday March 10th, 2011 at 12:52 PM | Permalink

What are you guys talking about? This is one of the best high end products of all-time! There is a reason the price is up nearly $150 from the pre-sell amount. This stuff is kicking the butt of National Treasures. From what I have seen most 3 box cases yield you 1 box that makes you a good profit, a 2nd box that you make a little or break even and a 3rd box you lose some on. That is pretty good for a high end product. These cards will also hold their value and increase most likely due to the scarcity and quality. The Patches and on-card auto’s are amazing.

6. andi nguyen
    Posted Friday March 11th, 2011 at 10:53 AM | Permalink

Horrible box of cards, no thank you I will stick with the Exquiste Brand

7. Jason Martindale
    Posted Thursday April 21st, 2011 at 10:18 PM | Permalink

I agree, its not one i would buy!!