**Contest Closed ** Box Busters: 2010-11 Zenith Hockey cards + contest

Join Beckett Hockey’s Tim Trout and Andrew Tolentino as they tear into a pair of 2010-11 Zenith hockey boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Will they dare to tear? Watch and find out …

1. Mike Robinson
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 12:45 PM | Permalink

I wanna tear the roy

2. Matthew Jacobson
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 12:52 PM | Permalink

Great vid and I’ll dare to tear!!

3. Anthony
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 01:06 PM | Permalink

I would have no problem cutting open Luongo, and I’m a Canucks fan. Send it my way please!

4. Michael Marrufo
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 01:12 PM | Permalink

dude thats a hugh card I wonder whats in it I would like to find out??

5. Chris Biskupek
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 01:39 PM | Permalink

best concept ever-I still have all the cards i tore (exacto knifed) back in the day. Would prefer to tear the Luongo as Roy has actually won a cup…

6. Josh M
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 02:01 PM | Permalink

Those are some nice cards. The return of Zenith hockey looks great!

7. Elex Sy
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 02:04 PM | Permalink

I would definitely rip the Lebrongo (sorry I couldn’t help the reference) LOL

8. greg brady
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 02:20 PM | Permalink

Cards are really nice.rip cards are really cool

9. King Felix
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 03:27 PM | Permalink

I would tear the heck out of that Roy card, lol

10. Greg M.
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 04:36 PM | Permalink

Pretty cool. I’d tear the Bobby Lou, not Roy though.

11. Steven Webster
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 04:42 PM | Permalink

The best box buster yet. I don’t know if I could tear the Roy, but I would tear the Luongo.

12. Jim B.
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 05:37 PM | Permalink

I am a diehard Blackhawks collector. Since I hate crybaby Luongo, I would love to rip that card apart.

13. Ken
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 07:16 PM | Permalink

Chuck Norris Dare’s to Tear, can I?

14. Tom Waldron
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 07:19 PM | Permalink

So complicated so I say I want the Roy and cut the LUONGO. I really dig the dare to tear I want a PK NATIONAL TREASURES auto or any other auto insert.
    I’m glad these are making a comeback nice job Panini.

15. Adam Hirniak
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 08:21 PM | Permalink

I don’t know, I would have to tear the Roy, but I would try to McGuyver it and save the oversized Roy for my PC.

16. Alvin West
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 08:33 PM | Permalink

Nice looking cards in this product. Would like to tear into the Luongo just like the Bruins did in the finals.

17. Randy Halyk
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 09:39 PM | Permalink

I’d like to rip into that Roy the way the RedWings did before he was dealt to the Avs.

18. Eric Urbanowski
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 09:48 PM | Permalink

I wanna tear the Luongo

19. Jacob Caine
    Posted Wednesday July 13th, 2011 at 09:49 PM | Permalink

I Dare to tear Patrick Roy
    Luongo isnt worth tearing up as he has already been torn by the Bruins

20. Dave Elkjar
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 01:40 AM | Permalink

I would tear both the Roy and Luongo. Down the road none of the 5X7 cards will amount to anything, just like when this product originally featured them. Hockey card collectors are traditionalists, and prefer the normal sized cards. So, Tim can pick the one he wants to tear and I’d gladly accept the other. My exacto blade is all ready to go.

21. Breckerbros
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 02:49 AM | Permalink

I think i have a way to open it without hurting the front. And if i win,, i’ll let you pick which one to give to me.

22. Tyler
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 04:40 AM | Permalink

I’d tare the Luongo! Maybe it would make up for the ‘Nucks losing the cup. :(

23. Bryan Goldstein
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 06:23 AM | Permalink

I would love to tear either, but I think I would be more willing to tear the Luongo one and spare the Roy.

24. Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 06:26 AM | Permalink

TEAR!

25. Matt Aitken
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 10:11 AM | Permalink

I’d tear both, but if I got to pick one. I’d pick the Roy.

26. Dwayne
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 10:59 AM | Permalink

Great cards. I’m a huge Roy fan. Have a wall in my computer room dedicated to Roy. Would love to have that card for my collection. I would definately cut the Loungo. Bak in the day it was really hard to cut these.

27. Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 11:40 AM | Permalink

Wow these bring back some memories.. Sweet looking cards with the frame work…

28. Mike Lambert
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 02:00 PM | Permalink

Great product. Hey Tim, the Hall of Famer’s name is pronounced Rod JillBear, not GillBert

29. Nick Landry
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 02:07 PM | Permalink

Nice Kampfer! I would rip the Luongo because as a Bruins fan, I dislike him!

30. Nathan MacKeller
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 02:29 PM | Permalink

As a Red Wings fan – tear the Roy!!

31. James
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 02:40 PM | Permalink

I’m a huge Avs fan, I’d love to have the Roy!

32. Jamie
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 02:51 PM | Permalink

Patrick Roy is the best goalie EVER!!! I would do anything to have it!

33. Rob Gorman
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 03:32 PM | Permalink

I would love to tear the Roy Card to see what is inside. Great Looking Set!!

34. Andrew Wishon
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 05:16 PM | Permalink

I’d love to tear either one! Just the notion of ‘ripping’ a card sounds wrong when it comes to collecting (except for an 80’s common).

35. DropkickingBob
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 06:30 PM | Permalink

tear up luongo! go bruins!

36. graham
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 07:03 PM | Permalink

Why would you not tear them open?
    You have already paid for a box hoping for a good pull.
    So let it ride and tear them open for the BIG HIT.

37. Luc N.
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 08:44 PM | Permalink

Gotta dare to tear that ROY .

38. Brian O'Rourke
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 09:28 PM | Permalink

I’ll take either one.

39. Jason Winchell
    Posted Thursday July 14th, 2011 at 09:34 PM | Permalink

I’d tear Luongo

40. Alvin Yam
    Posted Friday July 15th, 2011 at 08:44 AM | Permalink

Glad Zenith is back. I would tear the Roy open.

41. eric h.
    Posted Friday July 15th, 2011 at 04:31 PM | Permalink

Those are great cards. The Zenith looks great. I am a HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROY and would love to tear that. Great video.

42. eric h.
    Posted Friday July 15th, 2011 at 04:59 PM | Permalink

HUGE!!!!!!!!! ROY fan. sorry typo.

43. Jeremy R.
    Posted Friday July 15th, 2011 at 10:26 PM | Permalink

I think the winter warriors are interesting cards.

44. Jon Herron <--- WINNER!
    Posted Saturday July 16th, 2011 at 09:21 AM | Permalink

I’ve never seen or heard of tear cards before, but I would for sure tear the Luongo

45. kris burak
    Posted Saturday July 16th, 2011 at 12:37 PM | Permalink

Those cards look really nice, I liked the framing of the players as well. I would probably pick the luongo.

46. aaron
    Posted Saturday July 16th, 2011 at 08:35 PM | Permalink

i would tear the roy:D

47. Posted Saturday July 16th, 2011 at 10:24 PM | Permalink

Tear and Tear

48. Nick Matarangas
    Posted Sunday July 17th, 2011 at 12:31 AM | Permalink

It would kill me to deface such nice cards, yet I don’t have the will-power not to tear them.

49. Chris
    Posted Sunday July 17th, 2011 at 12:10 PM | Permalink

Tough choice, being both a Canucks fan and a Roy fan, I still think I would keep the Luongo one though

50. Steve c.
    Posted Sunday July 17th, 2011 at 03:28 PM | Permalink

rip the luongo

51. Ed
    Posted Monday July 18th, 2011 at 12:42 PM | Permalink

Given the choice, I would tear Luongo. Roy has earned the right to stay intact by me–someone else can rip him.

52. Kenny
    Posted Monday July 18th, 2011 at 04:30 PM | Permalink

I want to tear Luongo’s head off.

53. Matthew Gilman
    Posted Tuesday July 19th, 2011 at 05:49 AM | Permalink

Its very tempting to tear it….but i dont know….alright…lets do it!! Lets tear the Luongo!

54. tolentinotown
    Posted Thursday July 21st, 2011 at 10:56 AM | Permalink

We’ve made our selection, folks. The winner here is Jon Herron, who will be daring to tear the Luongo jumbo. Thanks for your participation, everybody!

55. Jon Herron
    Posted Sunday July 24th, 2011 at 10:47 PM | Permalink

Awesome! Thanks guys. Pretty excited about this!!!

56. Posted Sunday August 7th, 2011 at 12:36 PM | Permalink