Posted on June 12, 2014 – 4:11 pm | Author: chrisolds
Baseball, Basketball, Beckett 20 Questions, Boxing, Football, National Sports Collectors Convention | 20 Questions, 2014 National, autographs, Beach Boys, Chief Wahoo, Cleveland, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, Cy Young, Dolph Ziggler, ESPN, Family Guy, Greg Oden, Hall of Fame, Heisman Trophy, Jim Brown, LeBron James, National Sports Collectors Convention, NSCC, Ohio State University, Panini America, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Sister Mary Assumpta, Topps, TRISTAR, Upper Deck, WWE | Comments (0)
By Chris Olds | Beckett Sports Card Monthly Editor
Cleveland will become the center of the collecting universe for five days beginning on July 30 as the 35th edition of the National Sports Collectors Convention takes place with all of the major manufacturers, dealers and thousands of collectors under one roof.
We’re curious about what you know about Cleveland, so here are the latest 20 questions all with an NSCC or Cleveland-centric twist.
1. Which of these cities is the host of next year's NSCC?
2. Who is the priciest signer (starting fee) at this year's NSCC?
See the rest of our questions … after the jump.
3. How many members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame are slated to sign at NSCC this year?
4. Which of these past Heisman Trophy winners are signing at the NSCC this year?
5. True or false: Mike Tyson is signing at the NSCC this year.
6. Who has the most receiving yards in Cleveland Browns history?
7. How many rushing touchdowns did Jim Brown have in his career?
8. Which former Cleveland baseball player has the highest total card value?
9. Charles Nagy ranks 10th on the Indians' wins list. How much is his XRC worth?
10. True or False: This was made by Upper Deck when ESPN's Chris Berman hosted a party at the Rock Hall.
11. Is there a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame card set in the Beckett database?
12. True or false: This Greg Oden card was given out at the 2007 NSCC in Cleveland.
13. Does Cleveland rock?
14. Which of these pro wrestlers is from Cleveland? (All of them are reportedly from Ohio … )
15. Which of these Cleveland-born stars' autographs would you want first?
16. Upper Deck made this card for a past National show in Cleveland … in what year?
17. How many people named "Cleveland" are in the Beckett database?
18. Your stance on Chief Wahoo is … ?
19. Who was the first Cleveland Cavalier ever taken in the NBA Draft?
20. Who is the greatest Cleveland Cavalier ever?
Chris Olds is the editor of Beckett Baseball and Beckett Sports Card Monthly magazines. Have a comment, question or idea? Send an email to him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter by clicking here.
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *