Posted on July 3, 2013 – 1:58 pm | Author: Susan Lulgjuraj
Baseball, Basketball, Beckett Updates, Football, News Categories, World Of Sports | 2013 National Sports Collectors Convention, Damian Lillard, Josh Gibson, Leaf Trading Cards, National Sports Collectors Convention, NSCC, Yasiel Puig | Comments (4)
By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Sports Card Monthly Editor
Leaf is making it possible pick your redemption at the National Sports Collectors Convention with Leaf Bucks.
By opening different products at the Leaf booth, collectors will earn bucks toward redemption prizes such as autographs, an NSCC six-card set or memorabilia.
Los Angeles Dodgers sensation Yasiel Puig is the star of Leaf’s redemption set. The company will have Puig in six different poses with the Chicago skyline as a backdrop.
In addition, collectors can also get Johnny Manziel autographed sketch cards or a never-before-released 2013 Leaf Valiant Damian Lillard Autographed card.
If you get enough Leaf Bucks, you could also be eligible to win a Josh Gibson cut card.
Products eligible for the promotion include:
– 2012 Leaf Legends of Sport
– 2013 Ace Authentics Signature Series Tennis
– 2012-2013 Leaf Metal Basketball
– 2012-2013 Leaf Best of Basketball
– 2013 Leaf Best of Hockey
– 2013 Leaf Legends of Gridiron Cut Signature
– 2013 Leaf Legends of The Ring Cut Signature
– 2013 Leaf Metal Draft Football
– 2013 Leaf Valiant Draft Football
– 2013 Leaf Trinity Football
– 2013 Leaf Power Showcase Baseball
– 2013 Leaf Rookie Retro
– 2013 Leaf U.S. Army All-American Football
– 2013 Leaf Pop Century
– 2013 Leaf Masterpiece Cuts
– 2013 Leaf Pride of the Pinstripes Cut Signature
Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Sports Card Monthly. You can email her here with questions, comments or ideas. Follow her on Twitter here. Follow Beckett Media on Facebook and Twitter.
Josh Gibson cut?
And if you don’t buy Leaf products, you won’t have to deal with that blowhard “Big” Brian Grey. That’s the real prize.
Is it just me or is Yasiel exceptionally dirty on that card?
Do you have to buy the products at the national? Or just break them at the booth?
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *