Posted on June 25, 2013 – 1:51 pm | Author: Susan Lulgjuraj
Beckett Updates, News Categories, Pop Culture News | Joe Simko, Topps, Wacky Packages, Wacky Packages Series 9 Postcards | Comments (0)
By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Sports Card Monthly Editor
Wacky Packages Series 9 Postcards are going on sale on the Topps website. The postcards will come in two varieties: Limited Edition and “The Birds” Edition.
The Limited Edition product will cost $52.99 and is limited to just 350 signed and numbered postcards. “The Birds” is $39.99.
Topps used many of its long-time artists including Joe Simko, Neil Camera, David Gross, Brent Engstrom, Matthew Kirscht and Smokin’ Joe.
The Limited Edition package will come with:
– Six full color postcards
– Matching numbered Certificate of Authenticity
– One hand-drawn sketch card, which is signed and numbered by the artist
– One “Booty Pebbles bonus card
– One collector’s “Stamp Book” with eight new designs
– Two of six artist bio cards
“The Birds” Edition will come with:
– Srix full color postcards
– One hand-drawn sketch sticker card (signed and numbered by the artist)
– One “Hersheep” bonus card
Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Sports Card Monthly. You can email her here with questions, comments or ideas. Follow her on Twitter here. Follow Beckett Media on Facebook and Twitter.
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *