Box Busters: 2013 Bowman baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Brian Fleischer and Chris Olds as they rip into boxes of 2013 Bowman in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

Need a checklist or OPG for Bowman? Click here.

Matt

I didn’t know that Rio Ruiz even existed before this video, but I just lost a bit of respect for him

Posted May 14, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Permalink
shad

lol they look absolutely bored to death

With the amount of cases that have been busted sure does seem the vast majority were duds.

Posted May 14, 2013 at 6:33 pm | Permalink
Joe Cecil

I dont know I am not very impressed with this years release, it just seems to much the same and having the gold parallels not being numbered confuses the hell out of me from just the topps series. I also think there are to many prospects that are basically worthless in the set. I know its for the rookies but still keep it to the somewhat relevant prospects and rookies. Just me though like I said I know a ton of folks love this every year just for the prospects and rookies but to me if you have never heard of them at all its pointless to waste the cardboard.

Posted May 14, 2013 at 6:45 pm | Permalink
James

Looks like a great product. Will have to get some boxes of these. Brian,stop beating up on the Indians…..lol they are going pretty good right now.

Posted May 15, 2013 at 3:17 am | Permalink
David

I bought a box and was disappointed in the lack of quality hits I got. I still enjoyed ripping the packs, and it’s something I’ll definitely do again, but I just really had my hopes up for a “holy s***” moment that never came.

Posted May 15, 2013 at 11:34 am | Permalink
DrMitchJ

Hey, Chris… You may have changed my life ! Alex Meyer and I are almost identical! I have one brother and one sister, and Alex has exactly one brother and one sister!!!!! That’s one wild coincidence, isn’t it? How many times does something like THAT happen? I am so happy that they included that fact in the trivia because now I’m almost obligated to become an Alex Meyer supercollector! I wonder how many more things we have in common? :)

Posted May 16, 2013 at 5:16 am | Permalink
Matt

When is the pricing coming out on these. I bought some retail packs and blaster box. Hits on retail pack danny Salazar auto, correa chrome, and purple refactor number 75 out of 199 of yordano ventura.

Posted May 21, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Permalink
Mike clark

I have 2013 purple sparkling Keenan Allen serial # 04/10 Card # 175

A Bowman chrome gold Ismael guillon serial 29/50 refractory # BCP33

A Darrelle revision gold serial 38/75 card#5

A bonanza chase Thomas green serial 27/99 card 113

LOOKING TO SELL THESE CARDS. ALL EXCELLENT CONDITIONS. CALL (601) 594-7709 GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL

Posted June 11, 2013 at 1:04 am | Permalink