Ripping Retail: 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds as he rips into a blaster box of 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen cards in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will he find inside? Watch and find out …

kris

better give those 2 jeters to susan

Posted March 29, 2013 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

I bought a damaged 2013 Heritage Blaster and it was a HOT box!!!!!!

Posted March 30, 2013 at 12:03 am | Permalink
Susan Lulgjuraj

Kris is smart. :)

Posted March 30, 2013 at 8:27 am | Permalink
dean beckstein

I love the cards but I wish that Topps would change the numbering system that they have for the inserts. Numbering them with the initials of the person on the card is very confusing. You never know if you have them all because there aren’t any numbers.

Posted March 30, 2013 at 8:29 am | Permalink
bill johnson

chris, i bought 2 rack packs this morning because they had framed paralle cards. the cards are the same as the regular gypsy card except they have a white framed border. i also pulled a manny machado 45/99 mini.

Posted March 30, 2013 at 9:22 am | Permalink
Steven Maye

Well I watched the retail rip of a blaster box on this site above. It tells me that I shall not purchase any more blaster packs cause with only the difference of a couple of cards I have the same blaster pack almost. The first two dozen cards are the same. Wish this set provided alot less doubles than it does. I remember having close to four hundred doubles last year. Obviously that is part of the hobby. Im the total poster boy for the budget collector tho. Every penny counts .

Posted March 31, 2013 at 11:23 pm | Permalink
jj hawkins

I bought a few packs and I got some really good cards but 2013 gypsy queens wont even show up in the search?????? when will we know how much theyre worth

Posted April 2, 2013 at 12:17 pm | Permalink
Susan Lulgjuraj

It takes about two weeks after hobby release (which is tomorrow) for the price guide analysts to obtain values. Values are based on the sales of cards, which is why Beckett has to wait to see what the market will be.

Posted April 2, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Permalink