Pack rip: 2013 Topps Silver Slate Wrapper Redemption

Beckett Editor Susan Lulgjuraj opens 2013 Topps Silver Slate wrapper redemption packs … but not all the cards are silver. Watch the video to see what she pulled.

David Johnson

They are slate blue in color. I think they called them “Silver Slate” because the foil is silver and the background is slate blue.

Posted March 15, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Permalink
Jason

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
Doing the math and provided all cards in the set have a silver numbered to ten that means there are likely 140ish of each blue card out there.
Not too bad.
Hopefully my packs are waiting for me when I get home tonight.

Posted March 15, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Permalink
Micah

Love the Adeiny H. Card.
Hint Hint Wink Wink!

Posted March 15, 2013 at 6:27 pm | Permalink
Charles

Got home and my 2 packs were in the mailbox. Pack #1 – four blues and a Wilin Rosario Autograph card #’d /170. Pack #2 – four blues and a Sandy Koufax Autograph redemption card. NICE. Never received anything of significance from a wrapper redemption before. Did awesome this go around. Thanks Topps!

Posted March 15, 2013 at 8:54 pm | Permalink
Susan Lulgjuraj

Wow … cool redemption

Posted March 15, 2013 at 9:11 pm | Permalink
Ed Knizner

I got my package today, but I only got 2 packs of 6 packs I was suppose to get. Anyone else have this problem? Not sure if they only are shipping two per package or if I am going to get onyl two packs. Not real happy at this point.

Posted March 16, 2013 at 11:54 am | Permalink
Kevin Bruce

When are these gonna be listed in Beckett?

Posted March 16, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Permalink
Tom W

Hey U know what brightens the day when you go to the mall thinking card show (in the rain) and find no show.
Comming home to find Topps sent my 5 packs of Silver Slate packs.
I got 1 Silver Slate ORIOLES WID CARD 10/10 Several others Cliff LEE 2 yanks nova and a
REDEMPTION FOR SANDY KOFAX Auto.(best hit in years for me )
Susan can you tell me if these are going to be like the actual Silver Boarde #/10 or BLU/SLATE
I could use some info here. I see that Charles and I had Tremendous luck. Not usually the case with
Topps. Again it’s a redemption so who knows how long that would actualy take to get it they are notorioulsy slow ..yawn !!!!!!!!!

Posted March 17, 2013 at 12:04 am | Permalink
Greg Barlow

How do you get one of these redemptions? Are they from packs?

Posted March 17, 2013 at 11:57 am | Permalink