By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Football Editor
The 2012 football card calendar is nearing its completion, but the end of the season also means a release of a couple of high-end products.
This week, 2012 Topps Supreme came out, a one-pack-a-box item for around $90. Collectors get just four cards with one hit that could be an autograph or a relic inside, along with a parallel and two base cards.
Many of the early hits include booklets and multi-autographed cards.
Here is what collectors can find out of Supreme:
- Auto book with eight players: Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill, Robert Griffin III, Brandon Weeden, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright
- Lamar Miller nickname autographed book
- Russell Wilson autograph, patch book
- Russell Wilson nickname autograph book
- Robert Griffin III autograph, six-piece jersey book
- Dual autograph: Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III
- Andrew Luck dual jersey autograph book
These are some of the bigger hits collectors are pulling from Supreme.
However, some of the more common hits could include cards such as this jumbo jersey:
Or this base autograph:
What do you think of Supreme?
Click here to view a checklist of 2012 Topps Surpreme. To see a full preview, click here.