Topps Strata sneak peek with Robert Griffin III

By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Football Editor

Topps Strata will make its appearance soon, and Robert Griffin III collectors might want to start saving their money.

A couple of cards trickled into Topps featuring the Washington Redskins quarterback.

So less writing, more pictures.

What do you think?

Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Football. You can email her here with questions, comments or ideas. Follow her on Twitter here.

Alex GRRRRiffen

are those manufactured patches? if so, they’re worse than photo shoot worn patches

Posted October 19, 2012 at 11:20 am | Permalink
Chris Wardner

I really like the cards. The player worn patches still kind of bug me……but as long as they are advertised as game used it’s all good.

Posted October 19, 2012 at 11:43 am | Permalink

that Quater circle thing that has there auto on it, is this how the card will look, because when they did it in 08 on the letterman product put signed stickers on manufactured stuff it was bad.

Posted October 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Permalink
afff

i don’t mind the look of them but wonder what the price will be for a pack

Posted October 19, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

looks good but the distributors are going jack the prices up on this like they did with bowman signature ft

Posted October 19, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Permalink
nyyankeesfan28

That RGIII at the top looks like a manufactured patch to me.

Posted October 19, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Permalink
Gerald Hacker

Those are his socks

Posted October 20, 2012 at 2:20 am | Permalink
Tom Waldron

Looks like the Rg3 looks likea sweat band look at top edge. I wonder how many he had on his arm at one time 30 ?
Not to be to sarcastic but one bright spot it does Look Like the auto’s are on card /plastic.
The Sticker auto’s on premium products for top draft picks has to go (note to Panini).
I’m sure it gonna be hig end so for me I’ll look for the case breakers to unload the mid level draft picks on Ebay and save a few bucks. If it’s like Sterling maybe a pack if the Price is right my economic dollars are tight this year I guess I’m more retail than Hobby so far this year.

Posted October 20, 2012 at 8:29 am | Permalink