By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Football Editor
The latest football product, 2012 Panini Certified, released this week.
The product features 10 packs per box with five cards in each pack. There are four hits in every box with at least one autograph.
Much like the most of the 2012 products, rookies highlight 2012 Certified with Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck taking up most of the attention.
Certified has slowly made its way on to eBay.
Here are some of the most popular auctions on the site to give you an idea of what Certified looks like. Tell us what you think in the comments.
– 2012 Certified Robert Griffin III dual jersey/autograph /299
– 2012 Certified Justin Blackmon team logo jersey/autograph /15
– 2012 Certified Andrew Luck dual jersey autograph /299
– 2012 Certified John Elway Jumbo Jersey /99
– 2012 Certified Brandon Weeden Mirror Gold jumbo patch /25
– 2012 Certified Mirror Gold D’Qwell Jackson /25
– 2012 Certified Morris Claiborne New Generation Red auto /250
– 2012 Certified Trent Richardson Mirror Gold 4-piece Freshman Fabric /25
– 2012 Certified Mark Duper Immortals /999
Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Football. You can email her here with questions, comments or ideas. Follow her on Twitter here.