Box Busters: 2012 Topps Update baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into 2012 Topps Update in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

coffeyfan

man id love it if you’d not cut any of your videos btw nice pulls

Posted October 18, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Permalink
Todd Warden

I love the long breaks, but you did neglect to mention the purple Toys R Us parallels. I’m sure there aren’t too many of those out there.

Posted October 18, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Permalink
Phil

I’d like to see you open two jumbo boxes instead

Posted October 18, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Permalink
Jeff Russell

Stuck it out for the whole thing! Love the ’87 minis. The ’75 set is one of my favorites, so Lineage last yr was a hit for me. They should have done ’87 mini relics this year, the Trout & Harper would be on fire.

I’d love to see the ’76 or ’82 card layout used for minis next year.

Posted October 18, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Permalink
Aaron

I, too, like the long breaks. It reminds me of when I was younger and would spend my Saturdays at the LCS. When someone would come in and get a few packs of something, everyone would gather around to see what cardboard gems would be revealed. That shop, the only one in town, closed down 15 years ago so it’s nice to see what OTHER people are able to find in their packs. Its like being back at the old shop……

Posted October 18, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Permalink
Michael Marrufo

Nice pulls guys butthe video was soooo….. Long

Posted October 19, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Permalink
shawn davis

How about a high end case break

Posted October 19, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Permalink
James B

Watched the whole vid..Nice pulls and nice looking card set. I don’t mind the two box break no matter how many cards. Helps give a good idea of what there is to offer in the set.

Posted October 20, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Permalink
Mitch Jomsky

A little long for a box break, but I stuck with it … So I guess that entitles me to go a little long on my comments:)
I personally opened 2 jumbo hobby boxes and recommend you doing the same next time …. Many more interesting hits (2 relics 1auto per box). The HOF cards are soooooo cool. I got Ozzie Smith and Rickey Henderson!
Anyway, just wondering … where are you suppose to enter the Presidential codes? I tried the Golden Giveaway site … No go. Any clue?

Posted October 21, 2012 at 1:16 am | Permalink
Steve

I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it immensely. The box busters videos are one of my favorite parts of the site. Keep up the good work guys!

Posted October 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Permalink