Box Busters: 2011-12 Exquisite Collection

Join Beckett Basketball‘s Rob Springs and Chris Olds as they rip into a pair of 2011-12 Exquisite Collection boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

Oh, and how can that dual autograph be yours? Check out an upcoming issue of Beckett Basketball for the details.

Richard Hogenson

I want that Larry Bird Autograph.

Posted October 16, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Permalink
JOHNNY R LUNA

I liked what they pulled out of both boxes. I just wish I had that much money so that I can buy at least two or three boxes.

Posted October 16, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Permalink
thomas

The dual jordan bird is sweet. Can i have it

Posted October 16, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Permalink
Heath

i still do not understand how 1 box can have 2 MJ autos in it ? maybe if they spread the wealth a bit ,more poeple would buy this stuff, of course most of us cannot afford to open up one of these and not have an mj auto in it. looks like early on ,ebay sellers are asking huge $$$ on everything because it is exquisite, but i can’t seeing the majority of the names in this stuff selling that high. And my opinion is that more collectors want to see these guys in thier nba uniform not college. So Upper deck , take out a loan if you must and land an nba license PLEASE !

Posted October 16, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Permalink
JayKayZee

Really nice cards! However, seeing 3 different MJ cards come out of one box (a base, an auto AND a dual with Bird) makes me think somebody is getting a box where the best hit is Vlade Divac or Dee Brown….

Posted October 17, 2012 at 7:27 am | Permalink
Michael Marrufo

Oh My god….. I can’t fathom how rob pulled the 2 Jordan autos in the same box that is really some good luck but, $500.00 a pack an average collector like me can’t even think of being able to afford a thing like that. great job guys, I love box busters…..

Posted October 17, 2012 at 10:02 am | Permalink

Gregg Kohn said in interviews there is AT LEAST ONE Jordan Auto in every three box case of 2011-12 Exquisite Basketball. 95% of all cases have a Lebron auto and the third box in the three box case will have autographs of the greatest basketball players of all time (Bill Russell, Magic, Bird, Dr. J, David Robinson, etc. This has held true for the two cases opened by my customers in my store.

Posted October 17, 2012 at 10:23 am | Permalink
Kingbudd

I would give up my left nut for any one of those Jordan autographs. Rob definitely had the better pulls on this one! Congrats…

Posted October 17, 2012 at 10:28 am | Permalink
John

Oh yeah..But you guys absolutely DO NOT GET Loaded boxes for these!!! Give me a BREAK!! 2 MJ’s 2 Birds and a West out of 5 in 2 boxes. Please do not try to deny that you guys get loaded boxes. You pull AMAZING cards EVERY TIME!!!!

Posted October 17, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Permalink
Rob Botello

let the conspiracy theories start..LOL

really good looking cards though..

Posted October 17, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Permalink
Brandon

WOW on both box’s! If I were to pull those Jordan’s I would probably stop buying any basketball for a long time. Some day I will sell enough cards to pick up one of those packs!

Posted October 17, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Permalink
afff

great breaks and fun to watch. as a collector that doesn’t buy a lot of basketball i would love to try and get that dual auto but for me to go and buy a beckett basketball doesn’t make any sence, you should have the draw from the people that comment on here.

again nice breaks