Get ready … October is Beckett Customer Appreciation Month

beckettoctober

beckettoctober

mark terrell

I use the beckett website to keep up with hobby news.

Posted September 27, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Permalink
Gregory Vetter

Looking for info on 2005 SP Legendary Cut Jimmie Foxx button card.

Posted September 27, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Permalink
Brooks Craig

Beckett is the only media I use for hobby news and pricing.

Posted September 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Permalink
Michael

I use beckett website to keep track of my collection and to get an idea of what I should buy and sale cards for. Also it’s a good sorce of hobby news.

Posted September 27, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Permalink
kris

i watch beckett for news on cards and also the hobby trends and box breaks and i also love how they go on tv to discuss the hobby and hot players.

Posted September 27, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Permalink
steve azer

The Beckett site keeps me informed on what’s new in the hobby, and let’s me know the number of cards a player has.

Posted September 27, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Permalink
Joshua woodland

Beckett has it all. I come to this site atleast once a day to check for news on the hobby, new card breaks,marketplace,or grading. I get the mag every month in football but still need other things i find on this site. Love beckett you word is gold as far as my hobby buying goes. thanks

Posted September 28, 2012 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Beckett.com, my number one source for all things baseball cards. I check it daily.

Posted September 28, 2012 at 9:38 am | Permalink
Jeremy Robinson

Beckett is the one stop shop for me. I love the vids and articles, and its a great resource for my purchases!

Posted September 28, 2012 at 11:18 am | Permalink

Beckett Grading is the best ! Beckett is the only place I have my cards graded.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 9:48 am | Permalink
Ryan

I check Beckett daily for updates on new products and checklists for current and older ones.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink
Ken

I use my Beckett for ALL things Sport Cards

Posted October 1, 2012 at 10:05 am | Permalink
Chuck dupree

I am trying to enter the contest I am signed in but when I push the enter contest button it says oops you need to log in. In the upper right corner it shows I am logged in.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 10:41 am | Permalink
Susan Lulgjuraj

Chuck, try using a different browser.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 10:50 am | Permalink
Earl

Beckett has been great in getting me caught up after a ten year absence from the hobby!

Posted October 1, 2012 at 10:56 am | Permalink
shawn davis

Love the box busters and rippen retail vids. Wish there were more.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Permalink
Michael G.

I use the Beckett website for most my hobby needs. I use it to check value of cards, get news and information from both Beckett and other users by accessing the forums, check for local shows and where BGS will be, check their Marketplace for cards I may need, and it helps to organize my collection. Its kind of like the everything in one website for your sports cards needs.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Permalink
bill johnson

i use the beckett website to organize my collection. the articles on up coming cards both sport and non sport are very useful to help collectors decide whats cool out there. now for the coolest part of the beckett web site. BOX BUSTERS. when i was a kid, me and my friends would have battles to see who had to better packs. box busters is like being a kid again. you guys and girls put together a very nicely done video each time their posted. nothing like a hard days work, then coming home to see whats being opened on the site that day. ive stayed clear of pack buying for years and only bought singles off ebay. box busters brought that excitement back to the hobby for me. and for that, i say thank you.

Posted October 1, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Permalink