Box Busters short: 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter

Join Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds as he rips into yet another box of 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter baseball cards in this abbreviated edition of Box Busters.

Which case hit will he find inside? Watch and find out …

thelegendjerryrice

The thing is box supplied by said company. Not your own breaks lol..
I have bought maybe 4 or 5 blasters and pulled 2 relics.
But ouch on that box……… Gotta love HOBBY… Least a blaster is a $20 slap in the face……..

Posted September 10, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Permalink
EmDan

I always find your box breaks very entertaining, Chris. It makes me feel better when I see that I’m not the only one who gets the “Ho-Hum” boxes!

Posted September 10, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Permalink
bill johnson

the ripken jr box topper was pretty cool. that and the harper rookie were the only real gems out of your box. ive changed gears and went to buying football cards. ive bought so many topps rack and blisters trying to get a luck rc and guess what, no luck. also i havent seen any of the varations in the retail packs are these only hobby exclusives. hmmm. anyway, you keep posting and ill keep watching. thanks chris.

Posted September 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Agree with Bill, keep posting and I will always watch. But this does reconfirm my existing buying strategy and that is to stick with baseball and baseball only.
Sea monkeys!!!!!!!!!???????? Seriously? And I thought my Ricky Romero relic in my last box was bad. Ouch!
And yes, the multiple exclamation points and question marks were to provoke a “how many do you need” comment out of you Olds.

Posted September 10, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Permalink
kris

i guess that box just layed an sea monkey instead of an egg.

Posted September 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Permalink
Adam

My luck has been awful with Allen & Ginter this year. I got 2 other boxes just like yours, except, no case hit. I am fearful of Allen because it could be really good, or really bad. Actually, it has never been really good for me with Allen…I am beginning to not even like the name.

Posted September 17, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Permalink